• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many dislike Man U?

Elvisisashrimper

Youth Team
Is it just me or does everyone dislike Man U and there gobby fans?

Watching the Man U v Liverpool game on SKY last weekend the pub was full of cockney Mancs....no fans from Manchester of course. Everytime Crouch had the ball some tw&t shouted freak....he was in his thirties so not some spotty (Ive had a shandy so I'm hard) youth.

This week after watching Liverpool V Reading at Anfield on Wednesday I was wearing my SUFC shirt in Liverpool city centre and several Scousers wished us all the best in the next round.

Every scouser it seems wants us to stuff them.....anyone else had well wishers from other teams?

loadsa gooners want us to stuff the cockey bastards too
biggrin.gif

also quite a few random people, generally every1 seems to hate man ure and who can blame them!

Some Man U "fan" shouted "your going out in the next round" to me when I was at lakeside yesterday. I asked him how many Man U games he had been to this season and he didn't reply.

sums them up really...

Fair play to the genuine fans but for the people that in the 90's picked their team and went "or look Manchester United are top of the league I think I'll support them...where is manchester?"

They are in the words of Bob Mills "Muggy Bone Heads!"

I think you might hear the odd chorus of, "Stand up if you hate Man U" tomorrow!

If you want to know about hatred of the red Manc scum, ask any Leeds fan tomorrow. A fairly regular chant when Leeds played Man U, was Always look on the runway for ice, to the tune of Monty Python's Always look on the bright side of life!

For the record I think the rd Mancs are scum, but I did live in White Rose county for a while, so I might be a bit biased!!!
tounge.gif

An ex of mine is a Manc and I've got two bits of info to impart.

First trip up there I had by back window smashed in and a £9.99 Power Devil drill nicked off the back seat:angry: £9.99....I ask ya.

Got taken on a pub crawl around Eccles one night from one end of Liverpool Road to the other. The old family pubs were ok but when we got to the converted wine bar type establishments I kid you not the people I was with wouldn't let me into any to order drinks as one whiff of my accent and it could have all kicked off.

Also, I was advised to scrape the 'Ford of Southend on Sea' off the rear number plate on my car:D

Needless to say I have now an irrational dislike of all things Manc related.....Especially the Gallagher brothers...tw&ts:angry:

Back