• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question How many of you strictly support Southend United?

Do you strictly support Southend United as your only team?

• Yes, I only follow Southend

• I support two or more teams

Results are only viewable after voting.

llama

Schoolboy
Question is in the title, how many of you would say you strictly support Southend United and no other team? and how many of you would say you support two or more teams? (i.e. Premier, La Liga, any other division)

Vote in the poll above:Thumbs up:

I support Fulham in the Prem, (I have an annual membership card) and Espanyol in La Primera (where I'm a season card holder and regularly go to home games) but I consider myself primarily to be a supporter of Southend United FC.

You mean there are other teams our there? *shock horror* Noway in a million Sundays would there be any other team for me other than SUFC :LoyalSupporter:

Southend are the only team I follow 100% and have a strong emotional attachment to.

I do have soft spots for other clubs. I wouldn't say I support them as I don't follow every match they play, but I do have a particular soft spot for Real Madrid. It stems from when we 1st got sky as a kid and sunday nights were dream team then la liga, at the time Real had Mijatovic and Suker up top and I loved watching them

You mean there are other teams our there? *shock horror* Noway in a million Sundays would there be any other team for me other than SUFC :LoyalSupporter:

There must be teams in Norway worth supporting too. :Winking:Actually met some of their supporters at the Hall (a Friday night game home to Leeds in our second consecutive relegation year.They were on their way to Stamford Bridge the next day).

Last edited:
I have supported Southend United for over 55 years , I think it is something inside you , even through the bad times and there has been some like the middle 80s I would still turn up like others because Southend is my team .

Southend only for me. I do have a penchant for Norwich and Billericay for family reasons, but it's not true love.

Only a Southend 'supporter', but tempted to get a season ticket at Wigan for me and the lad.

I'm a fan of football in general, without the beautiful game there would be no club(s) to follow, .

Southend are my team.. through and through. in sickness and in health..

I do have other allegiances though. Various reasons. Notably:-

Tottenham
Hulbridge Sports
St Mirren
Aspuddens-Telus

I have a soft spot for Everton, a family thing, but been a Southend fan home and away for 38 seasons, my son also follows Everton and now 7th season as a shrimper home and away

Back