• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many sexual partners you've had

How many sexual partners

• None. No shame in that! I'm underage / waiting for the right person / not until I'm married.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • 10- 20

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • 20 - 30

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 30+

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 100

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Just curious, totally anonymous.

Nothing less that hiding the sausage in the temple of love please.

I'm a male slut put it that way.

Some good shags some god awful ones as well... anyholes a goal though.

Its all about the holidays abroad... I must add I've never paid for sex, although some girls were pulled at a cost and dent in the wallet, as I claimed I was a millionaire and brought champagne on ice!! They were the days!

Its all about the holidays abroad... I must add I've never paid for sex, although some girls were pulled at a cost and dent in the wallet, as I claimed I was a millionaire and brought champagne on ice!! They were the days!

yep definitely about holidays abroad!

Im like a pick and mix really ant fussed once I had a few beers!

cant rem half of them Ive had tons saying that my longest relationship has been like a month!

that says a lot dont it!

I blame it on my years Dj'ing in my Yoof and women taking advantage of me .....:whistling:

edison_phonograph_idelia.jpg

Shame your equipment's no longer in working order...

;)

I've been in two long term relationships in my 20 years or so of women where I didn't as much kiss another girl.

TBH: If the right girl comes along, I'm quite happy to just have a +1 for life :)

Can we clarify...............we talking full sexual intercourse? if not i can add another 25 to 30!!!

Back