• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How much do you cost the NHS?

Just got my bill in for the last years medical stuff,medicains,doctors,eye laser ops 9 of and it comes to a grand total of 6,680 euros,bearing in mind that my monthly insulin bill is over 500 euros its really not that bad.
So what do you think your medical bill would be for a year?

Just got my bill in for the last years medical stuff,medicains,doctors,eye laser ops 9 of and it comes to a grand total of 6,680 euros,bearing in mind that my monthly insulin bill is over 500 euros its really not that bad.
So what do you think your medical bill would be for a year?

nothing for last year, and nothing for this.

Hhmm, let's see, off the top of my head in the past year;

- I've been to hospital with swine flu,
- Burnt my eyelid with a cigarette, (not my proudest moment :))
- Fractured my ankle

Wouldn't have a clue what the costs would add up to

That's what i can remember. If i was to tot up the past 5-6 years i'd have propbably cost them a fortune :)

Here you get the reciepts for everything you have done hence the reason i know how much it has all cost.
Id say if it was here those two would be at least 60 each session,not that i know what they are mind.

we don't get receipts.

athroscopy is an operation, i've had two on my knee they stick a camera in and do whatever they have to do.

Nothing out of the ordinary for me but regular thyroxin and the accompanying health checks annually, maybe 5 doctor's appointments and resultant prescription medication....all of which I don't pay for.

Nothing out of the ordinary for me but regular thyroxin and the accompanying health checks annually, maybe 5 doctor's appointments and resultant prescription medication....all of which I don't pay for.

wish I didn't have to pay for my prescriptions.

I can assure you Rich, I'd rather not have the problems I do with my thyroid.

Oh yeah of course, I've had asthma nearly all my life but i still have to pay for my prescriptions just don't understand that and even though I'm out of work i still have to pay!!

I haven't been to the doctors in about 7 years... The last time I saw any kind of physician was when I broke my ankle when I was 16.

In the last two years:

Permanent prescription for statins and high-concentration fish oil.

Two carpal tunnel operations

One air ambulance flight.

Two operations on the remains of my left hand and 11 nights hospital stay.

In fairness I did point out just before the first op on my left hand that if they bunged in the carpal tunnel at the same time it would save the NHS a fair bit but they weren't up for it and I had to have that done later, where I got a bollocking from the surgeon for not persuading them to save him a job.

(All of the above should convince Rusty Shackleford that I am indeed a parasite on society and am a good candidate for eugenic cleansing).

Back