• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Hello All,

Just working out if its worth my time renewing my seaosn ticket and forking out the lump sum now or I might consider paying on a game by game basis. The deadline does not really suit me at the moment but then I have done all but one fo the homes this season.

Anyone know what the on the day price is for next season?

Cheers
DtS

Hello All,

Just working out if its worth my time renewing my seaosn ticket and forking out the lump sum now or I might consider paying on a game by game basis. The deadline does not really suit me at the moment but then I have done all but one fo the homes this season.

Cheers
DtS

I imagine the prices have frozen for matchday also...

Hello All,

Cheers
DtS

To be honest dave , I find its more about the convenience than the cost.

How much is it worth to not have to phone up / go down the ticket office 20 odd times,
How much is it worth to sit in the same seat and to "reserve" that seat for cup ties.

Someyears ago I didn't renew my season ticket and the hassle of getting tickets for every game , which I had not had to do for 10 years, ensured I got a season ticket the next season.

That said, I am thinking twice about renewing, I have missed several home games already this season, but I do know that if I don't renew I will probably go to less than half the games next season.

If you do not renew you may find that you go to less home games,no idea how much roots hall is but for me the Gaston petit
is a massive 9 euros a match but the season ticket is only 70 euros for the year,has to be done.

To be honest dave , I find its more about the convenience than the cost.

How much is it worth to not have to phone up / go down the ticket office 20 odd times,
How much is it worth to sit in the same seat and to "reserve" that seat for cup ties.

Someyears ago I didn't renew my season ticket and the hassle of getting tickets for every game , which I had not had to do for 10 years, ensured I got a season ticket the next season.

That said, I am thinking twice about renewing, I have missed several home games already this season, but I do know that if I don't renew I will probably go to less than half the games next season.

Had I been in the South Upper still I would have agreed with you. However now I have moved to the North there is never a queue for tickets as you can get them from the ticket office off shakespear drive. Never ever seen a queue there and given were likely to be in L2 next season I cannot see that we would have one again next season.

If you do not renew you may find that you go to less home games,no idea how much roots hall is but for me the Gaston petit
is a massive 9 euros a match but the season ticket is only 70 euros for the year,has to be done.

Had thought that. Having the ST does force you to go but not sure that is a good thing given some of the awful mid week performances we have had to endure of late.

Hello All,

Cheers
DtS

Get it monthly rather than pay per game. May pay a wee bit of interest but no hassles or issues plus you get first dibs on cup games if you keep your hand in with the season ticket

Well having a season ticket seems to have no advantage over being a shareholder when it comes to getting first dibs on big game tickets! It's simple, if you don't think you will come to every game then just book in advance for the games you are a definite for and pay on the day if you attend games you thought you may not have done initially! Those will probably be cold Tuesday February nights. I'm thinking that way tbh.

Back