• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Following on the from events of last Saturday and the repeated inability of the Leicester fans to behave themselves I really feel its time the club started taking our safety first.

I really feel the club should now draw up some inspiration from the Stallone Movie classic "Escape to Victory". I have drawn up a few ideas which I plan to email to Ron and Mr King later this week.

PROBLEM 1 - Fans invading the perimiter.

The groundsman could hide a number of landmines in the perimiter of the running track. These of course would need to be accompanied by a map which only the North Bank stewards have access too. Any naughty Leicester fans that decided to chance their arm after the award of a dubious penatly would find they have bitten off more than they could chew

PROBLEM 2 - Fans trying to invade SUFC fans areas.

For this I would suggest building two machine gun turrets in the North/West and North/East corners. As I know the club are very price sensative at the moment so the youth teamers could build the turrets as a team building exercise.

Jonny Herd (as he has the most first team experience) would be acting project manager barking out orders whilst Stuart O Keefe bangs in another tongston tipped screw. Peggy Lokondo's passing and box to box never say die sytle could be utalised to apply an undercoat to the wood under the watchful eye of Ricky Duncan (Alas Lonkondo is known to be a slacker).

We could also cut costs of the project by getting the subs and unpicked players to man the guns.

Joyce (An American) and Walker or Sankofa (Both South Londoners) will of course naturally have plenty of weapons experience and could make ideal marksmen. This again should act as a deterent to the Foxes faitful.

As you can see the above plans do not cost a lot to implement but could have a massive impact on the safety of fans.

I will let you know more once Ron / G King come back to me.

Up the Blues.

Last edited:
And if Joyce, Sankofa, Walker and Grant? don't have enough weapons I'm sure ShrimpersTrust/TBV/fans will hand over some of their cash for top of the range weapons and ammunition.

British Army got the best weapons in the world? Nahh Southend United Football Club have:)

Maybe we could get Ian Walker to control them. Would be much better than Dida!

Following on the from events of last Saturday and the repeated inability of the Leicester fans to behave themselves I really feel its time the club started taking our safety first.

I really feel the club should now draw up some inspiration from the Stallone Movie classic "Escape to Victory". I have drawn up a few ideas which I plan to email to Ron and Mr King later this week.

PROBLEM 1 - Fans invading the perimiter.

The groundsman could hide a number of landmines in the perimiter of the running track. These of course would need to be accompanied by a map which only the North Bank stewards have access too. Any naughty Leicester fans that decided to chance their arm after the award of a dubious penatly would find they have bitten off more than they could chew

PROBLEM 2 - Fans trying to invade SUFC fans areas.

For this I would suggest building two machine gun turrets in the North/West and North/East corners. As I know the club are very price sensative at the moment so the youth teamers could build the turrets as a team building exercise.

Jonny Herd (as he has the most first team experience) would be acting project manager barking out orders whilst Stuart O Keefe bangs in another tongston tipped screw. Peggy Lokondo's passing and box to box never say die sytle could be utalised to apply an undercoat to the wood under the watchful eye of Ricky Duncan (Alas Lonkondo is known to be a slacker).

We could also cut costs of the project by getting the subs and unpicked players to man the guns.

Joyce (An American) and Walker or Sankofa (Both South Londoners) will of course naturally have plenty of weapons experience and could make ideal marksmen. This again should act as a deterent to the Foxes faitful.

As you can see the above plans do not cost a lot to implement but could have a massive impact on the safety of fans.

I will let you know more once Ron / G King come back to me.

Up the Blues.

TBH Dave you have the answer just to the right of your seat in the South Upper, unleash the Mo Fo mate. Ldnfasto for official club bouncer.

I believe it is time for the club to stop messing about and to purchase an ex british army Saracen armoured car which will be able to patrol the running track -

also we need more horses on thecar park and I suggest the Royal horse artillery be used to re-inforce the mounted division of the essex police -

fortunately the new owners of southend airport have agreed to the deployment of a Tornado attack aircraft and two black-hawk helicopters to secure the A127 as far as the M25 -

a contract has been agreed with the council to dispose of the carcasses from the blown up coaches of visiting supporters as far as Dagenham -

rumours that Geoffrey King has been in peace talks with West Ham are denied .

I believe it is time for the club to stop messing about and to purchase an ex british army Saracen armoured car which will be able to patrol the running track -

also we need more horses on thecar park and I suggest the Royal horse artillery be used to re-inforce the mounted division of the essex police -

fortunately the new owners of southend airport have agreed to the deployment of a Tornado attack aircraft and two black-hawk helicopters to secure the A127 as far as the M25 -

a contract has been agreed with the council to dispose of the carcasses from the blown up coaches of visiting supporters as far as Dagenham -

rumours that Geoffrey King has been in peace talks with West Ham are denied .

What about the Apaches?

the Appache attack craft (whirly birds) will only be delpoyed against the targets in SE London -

civillians in the area surrounding Hill no. 347a - (aka The Den) are being encouraged to leave the area - anyone wearing a check hat is to be taken to Guatanomo bay -

Gordon Brown has made a special dispensation and water boardiing will be allowed on this occasion -

there are no plans to rebuild the area or to allow emergency aid -

Back