• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Medway Blue

Living on the Island of Relevancy ⭐
Staff member
Couldn’t make today’s game. A weekend of getting ruined on Orkney whilst visiting a friend called. Maybe just because I’m half-cut but seems that singing anti-Col U songs at the top of my lungs in Kirkwall on a Saturday night makes me feel less suicidal about our current predicament.

So what are your favourite anti-Ewes songs? Let it all out! It helps.

Couldn’t give a **** for Col Utd, and prefer to use my vocals to cheer on The team and the management come win, lose,draw

UTS

You’re lucky you didn’t go mate.

Whenever we put in a horrific performance in a game I couldn’t get to I always think “thank god I wasn’t there”.

Yesterday I spent 4 hours driving to and from a game devoid of any quality. Some ridiculous decisions from our inspirational leader. Centre back gets injured with a centre back on the bench. “Ahh **** it, let’s bring a left back on for ***** and giggles.” We’d actually started the game quite brightly until that point. After that sub was made we fell apart and no one seemed to know their role or want the ball.

I left the ground feeling low, was pretty suicidal by the time I got home and still feel horrible today.

I’ve been a backer of our manager for his entire reign but after AFC Wimbledon beat us it was time to admit defeat.

We’re not gonna cheer up as a bunch of supporters until a certain someone leaves his post.

The best thing to cheer up is to head to RH and shout vile abuse. You know full well the players or manger can't argue back and you will be centre of attention for 90 minutes of your sad life.....

You know the type...bullied at home, stuck in mundane job, never really been one of the lads. Well get yourself down to RH on a Saturday after all if your life is s***.....Why not bring other people down with you....Especially those out there on the pich or the touch line after all you despise them because you can't ever be them.

By the way this is not aimed at you personally JTSB but its dedicated to any of the sad excuses of a so called grown man that plague the modern world.

The best thing to cheer up is to head to RH and shout vile abuse. You know full well the players or manger can't argue back and you will be centre of attention for 90 minutes of your sad life.....

You know the type...bullied at home, stuck in mundane job, never really been one of the lads. Well get yourself down to RH on a Saturday after all if your life is s***.....Why not bring other people down with you....Especially those out there on the pich or the touch line after all you despise them because you can't ever be them.

By the way this is not aimed at you personally JTSB but its dedicated to any of the sad excuses of a so called grown man that plague the modern world.

I’m not one for shouting abuse at any of our own to be perfectly honest, whoever it is. Never have been and never will be.

You're a happy chap today.

These rubbish team selections, tactics and substitutions get me down too.

Back