• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How well do you know your partner

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
I was having a chat with Mrs AS regarding her likes and dislikes and it struck me that i knew her better than thought i did, which amazed the pair of us.

Simple question do you know the following about your partner.....please, no cheating.

Eye colour
Date of Birth
Favourite movie
Favourite Colour
Favourite meal
Favourite drink (Alcoholic)
Favourite band/Singer
Place of birth?
Top 3 holiday destinations?
If she/he was single who would she/he most want to shag?
Lastly......Mrs AS asked me this one..........If, god forbid they were to pass away in the next week, do you know what song they would want to be buried/cremated to?

Out of the 11 i got 10

Last edited:
Are you looking to get on Mr & Mrs Dave?

derek-b.jpg

Only been with her 2 months

Eye colour - Blue

Thats all I no :unsure:

Dave her favourite singer changes every time a song comes out she like.

Oh I do know her favourite drink WKD, all she bloody drinks lol

I was having a chat with Mrs AS regarding her likes and dislikes and it struck me that i knew her better than thought i did, which amazed the pair of us.

Simple question do you know the following about your partner.....please, no cheating.

Eye colour
Favourite movie
Favourite Colour
Favourite meal
Favourite band/Singer
Place of birth?

Lastly......Mrs AS asked me this one..........If, god forbid they were to pass away in the next week, do you know what song they would want to be buried/cremated to?

Out of the 11 i got 10

Brown
Dirty Dancing
Purple
Lasagne, chips and peas
White Wine
Will Young
Corringham
Anywhere away from home
Will Young
Walking on sunshine

Eye colour
8 - October - 1974
Favourite movie
Favourite Colour
Favourite meal
Favourite band/Singer
Place of birth?

Out of the 11 i got 10

Forgot to post mine actually....

Blue
Calamity Jane
Green
Sausage, Mash, carrots, beans and onion Gravy
Blackwoods Gin with Slimline
No preference
Shrewsbury
Marrakesh, Thailand, Alaska
Colin Farrell
Eva Cassidy - Song Bird or Somewhere over the Rainbow

Last edited:
Eye colour - Dont Care
Favourite movie - Dont Care
Favourite Colour - Told her its blue
Favourite meal - Steak
Favourite drink (Alcoholic) - Wine or fruit based drink for the lady
Favourite band/Singer - my rendition of whoever I have on the player
Place of birth? - **** knows Cambridge somewhere
Top 3 holiday destinations? Roots Hall - 92 Other Clubs - Non League for away FA Cup
If she/he was single who would she/he most want to shag? - Me again

Eye colour - Dont Care
Favourite movie - Dont Care
Favourite Colour - Told her its blue
Favourite meal - Steak
Favourite drink (Alcoholic) - Wine or fruit based drink for the lady
Favourite band/Singer - my rendition of whoever I have on the player
Place of birth? - **** knows Cambridge somewhere
Top 3 holiday destinations? Roots Hall - 92 Other Clubs - Non League for away FA Cup
If she/he was single who would she/he most want to shag? - Me again

I thought she like Pork......and a lot of it???

Reading those, thinking of the girl I like, I don't know anything about her, apart from her favourite color is purple (I think?)

Another good one is D.O.B?

Reading those, thinking of the girl I like, I don't know anything about her, apart from her favourite color is purple (I think?)

Another good one is D.O.B?
Very true mate......i almost got it wrong a few weeks ago, so you know the DOB of your better half???

Comments as follows:

1) Mrs Dave Webb's brain is going to be a bit disapointed if she is ever single again with her wishes to shag Will Young.

2) Jay - If you only like her then you are unlikely to know all that so dont worry too much.

Forgot to post mine actually....

Blue
Calamity Jane
Green
Sausage, Mash, carrots, beans and onion Gravy
Blackwoods Gin with Slimline
No preference
Shrewsbury
Marrakesh, Thailand, Alaska
Colin Farrell
Eva Cassidy - Song Bird or Somewhere over the Rainbow

Hmmm my dear - you are wrong with the single and have it away with someone - why you get those two confused I don't know - its Colin Firth and definately not Colin Farrell :nope:

I love my babe more than anything but she has been a closed book. Lately she has poured out her worries and we are so, so much closer.

Eye colour
Date of Birth
Favourite movie
Favourite Colour
Favourite meal
Favourite band/Singer
Place of birth?

Out of the 11 i got 10

Brown
(being a gent I won't say)
Not a film but Pride & Prejudice tv series
pink
mexican
jack n coke (she doesn't drink much so I'm not sure)
fave band/singer - unsure! Tom Petty?
Los Angeles (Glendale?)
California, London, Chicago
me! (don't know)
burial song - no idea!

She does come on here so I'll get her to check my answers!

OK when I go "upstairs" for the last time, I want "Parisienne Walkways" (instrumental version) at 110 decibels.

Back