• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How whould you kill yourself????

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
What with some recent threads on here, I feel this needs to be covered to be in keeping with the general mood!!!

I would put on the some Bowie, drink copious amounts of Dalwhinnie eat a tub of pills and hope that I did not throw up during the night.

How would you do it, so to speak???

A quick and painless way, if you really want it over with then you surely would want it quick and easy.
Not that I could envisage ever wanting to end it now.

Morphine overdose. This would be painless and rather quick. can't see the point of jumping of a building (in case I landed on somebody) or jumping infront of a train (poor train driver). Even in my depressive moods I think about the problems I would cause others.

I'd kill Aberdeen Shrimper in Texas, then wait for 20 years until they got round to frying me.

As a suicide bomber at the BNP national conference.....if I'm going to go I may as well take some of those *******s out with me!

I would do the same, suicide bombing would have to be the way to go.

But the only question is where..... I've got a few places in mind.

Nice and simple,with a large dose of insulin so the insurance will pay out still.

firstly your injection site would show up on a post mortom and they would check why your insulin is abnormally high. As soon as they find the needle prick the insurance is a no no

firstly your injection site would show up on a post mortom and they would check why your insulin is abnormally high. As soon as they find the needle prick the insurance is a no no

No need to call him names...:D

Of course having been injecting in the same area of my body for 15 years they would be sure to find one or a thousand injection sites and the amount i inject a double dose would do the trick as in ooppps i forgot id just injected but i give way to tour greater knowalege.

Of course having been injecting in the same area of my body for 15 years they would be sure to find one or a thousand injection sites and the amount i inject a double dose would do the trick as in ooppps i forgot id just injected but i give way to tour greater knowalege.

but wouldn't the insurance company query why after 15 years you made a mistake and injected yourself twice?

As a suicide bomber at the BNP national conference.....if I'm going to go I may as well take some of those *******s out with me!

Of course you could target Muslim extremists, Black Power Idiots etc rather than your own race of people but hey its your funeral - literally.

Back