• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How will rising sea levels affect FF ?

all in all, looks like they could do with adding a meter to the sea walls in southend

How come Edinburgh's Sea level rises are Lower than Londons.. Is it cos they are nearer the top of the world and water goes downhill..?

So when Cheltenham turn up for their annual League Cup jaunt with just 5 fans, will we hear chants of 'Come in a dinghy, you must have come in a dinghy ..?'

And if Grimsby ever get back up to play us we won't need to sing the 'what's it like to smell of fish' song, I suppose.

At least Donogood and Sean Thornton should feel at home

How come Edinburgh's Sea level rises are Lower than Londons.. Is it cos they are nearer the top of the world and water goes downhill..?

I did wonder that, I suspect it is because the North of Britain is still slowly rising after getting rid of all that nasy ice from the last ice age that pushed it down a bit, while the South is sinking slightly, counteracting the rise in the North and adding to the rise in the South.

I did wonder that, I suspect it is because the North of Britain is still slowly rising after getting rid of all that nasy ice from the last ice age that pushed it down a bit, while the South is sinking slightly, counteracting the rise in the North and adding to the rise in the South.

A friend of mine wrote in his geography A level mock that the south was sinking because moe fat people lived there.

I suppose in an El Nino year we might experience a Mexican wave...

Back