• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Howard Southwood

Fat Bastid

Coach
I know Howard Southwood can be a misearble old git but his letter to the EE on Wed night was spot-on.

Basically he was telling the blues board to stop "Sitting on their hands" and give Tilly & Brush the job.

He questioned if there was a hidden agenda and reason why the standard response was "Tilly will always have a job here!"

He basically said that Tilly had turned the proverbial "Sow's ear" into a "Silk purse"

Top letter Howard, you have gone up in my estimation.

Is this another PoD Friday wind up...?!

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 23 2004,10:26)]Is this another PoD Friday wind up...?!

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Matt
I am mortally wounded by the accusations that I am not a trustworthy source of information!

How dare you insinuate that I would post something on here which was neither true or even believable.

May your earholes turn to assholes and make you sh*t all over your shoulders!

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 23 2004,10:42)]I am mortally wounded by the accusations that I am not a trustworthy source of information!

How dare you insinuate that I would post something on here which was neither true or even believable.
Hmm... and there was me thinking that, with your threads such as "Woodman", you should be re-named Prophet of Wind-Up...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 23 2004,12:48)]Hmm... and there was me thinking that, with your threads such as "Woodman", you should be re-named Prophet of Wind-Up...

tounge.gif
How about Matt the Pimp?!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 23 2004,13:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 23 2004,12:48)]Hmm... and there was me thinking that, with your threads such as "Woodman", you should be re-named Prophet of Wind-Up...

tounge.gif
ghostface.gif
Best wait until we see the new haircut  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Custard Splat @ April 23 2004,14:04)]How about Matt the Pimp?!
ghostface.gif
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
"Harry Potter gets Beckhamesque haircut shocker!"
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Custard Splat @ April 23 2004,14:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 23 2004,13:36)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
ghostface.gif
biggrin.gif
Matt the Crimp?

Coat's on, door's already open...

ghostface.gif

See you tomorrow, folks! (Hey, this post is turning into a bit of a "front row of the South Upper" clique!)

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 23 2004,16:30)]Matt the Crimp?

See you tomorrow, folks! (Hey, this post is turning into a bit of a "front row of the South Upper" clique!)

Matt
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Back