• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hows your hamstring ? theres something going on ...

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
my hamstring is defiantely sore along with everyone elses - but I was more concerned by the tone of Tillsons interview -

"my agent will be speaking with him in the next ten days"

on top of Barretts "this can never happen again"

so its time to do business with RM - who is loving it now - first he takes the **** over fulfilling his contractual obligation to players and then goes public with talk about the players wages -

and now Mr No Money Martin is sitting there with a pile of peanuts looking to humiliate anyone who wants to play for or manage Southend United -

he's a disgrace

yawn.jpg

We as Southend fans have been mugged off and continue to be mugged off by Mr Martin and still us Southend fans do nothing.
We have a game tomorrow and nothing to play for so isn't it about time we showed Martin how we feel instead of putting up with this rubbish.

He should have sacked Tilly along time ago too but won't because he's the only manager to put up with Martins rubbish.

Martin OUT, Tilly OUT, and half the players we have who have showed no passion OUT, lets have a fresh start.

Southend fans taken for a ride.

Last edited:
noooooo I jest - besides going to games is for supporting not barraging

I see the peoples liberation of roots hall changed its tune once ron martin summoned them.

North bank make weight perhaps?

We as Southend fans have been mugged off and continue to be mugged off by Mr Martin and still us Southend fans do nothing.
We have a game tomorrow and nothing to play for so isn't it about time we showed Martin how we feel instead of putting up with this rubbish.

He should have sacked Tilly along time ago too but won't because he's the only manager to put up with Martins rubbish.

Martin OUT, Tilly OUT, and half the players we have who have showed no passion OUT, lets have a fresh start.

..... and then hello to the Blue Square Prem ....

Totally agree, terrible as it sounds part of me wants us to lose tomorrow; my biggest fear is that we have a good
3-0 win and all of a sudden we think everything in our little garden is rosy, Tilson all of a sudden is a great motivator and knows what his doing and Ron feels that next year season he does not need to spend a penny . First game I ever went to was Stockport County 1967 and have since missed only 9 games, now thanks to the mess we are in, I find part of me wants the opposition to win.

Back