• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT Cup - All Safely through ?

8-0, 9 players trained in passing, no injuries and 2 XP pops (including The Toilet).

Job done!

Won 2-1 on PIC playing creatively BUT!

keeper out for a week

winger out for 3 weeks

defender out for 2 weeks

not a good round for me all in all
sad.gif

6-0 away on PIC. Realistically I should have actually had my reserves playing.

Next up is a team that finished strongly in div V so we'll see. Team did look very solid though against the last opposition however bad they were.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Aug. 16 2006,16:13)]6-0 away on PIC.  Realistically I should have actually had my reserves playing.
Not true:

i) Only one match in the first week so important to play first team players to maintain form in Thursdays update
ii) XP is doubled in cup games

PIC, won 4-0.

I haven't checked my Hatstats in ages and they don't appear to have gone up at all..... 129 with 38.5 stars. My team really isn't going anywhere....
sad.gif

Won comfortably but lost a couple of defenders through injury which I'm not best pleased about as will probably try and counter-attack first league game of season!

Somehow I beat a div. 5 team 2-1 who must have been underestimating me. 130 hatstats on PIC, so I'm pretty happy. I drew a div. 4 team next round though, so not expecting to get any further.

Went down 2-0 but expected to as my YP midfield wont be able to compete for a season or two. If anyone else out of the cup wants a friendly then challenge me.

Surprisingly went through 4-3 in extra time on PIC. Home draw next round against a side top in V, so expecting to be out.

Back