• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT Fan Expectation

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Mood: Sending love poems to you
Season expectation: We belong in the top 4

Good news for me. I should easily manage a top 4 finish next season (was 3rd this season, and I think 2nd the season before). This coming season I was looking to push on and try and challenge for the title.

Supporters Club: 2638 members
Mood: dancing in the streets
Season expectation: We will drop out of this division

Seeing as I finished 2nd that's fine for me. Though we have had some bloody tough teams promoting upwards and the one who came down is a monster.

Supporters Club: 2582 members
Mood: Sending love poems to you
Season expectation: We will have to fight to stay up

Sadly, I was in one of the easiest Level IVs last season - which was good, as my squad was to some extent in transition. The change in SP importance will hopefully play into my hands a little - my keeper has excellent SPs, and more importantly, my main striker has ET set pieces with supernatural scoring and passable experience.

Given that we've lost a few bots and that the sides coming in look pretty darn useful, I think I'll do well to stay in the top 6, frankly. Anything more than that is a bonus.

:thump:

Well my lot are furious and also expect us to win the league, so I may be forced into spending the small amount of loose change i've got stashed away to the tune of £16m. Boo

Trained set pieces this week and got a massive two pops. I'm sure it used to be quicker than that, though I suspect it's been changed to players who played that week only?

Trained set pieces this week and got a massive two pops. I'm sure it used to be quicker than that, though I suspect it's been changed to players who played that week only?

Correct (I think).

Fan's Expectation is apparently being raised, although I can't get onto that page to check at the moment

Better:

Niko Hoerschelmann:
Increased his set pieces skill from poor to weak.
Robert Ruus:
His set pieces proficiency improved from weak to inadequate.
Allan Lyngby:
His set pieces proficiency improved from poor to weak.
Robbie Bucknall:
All that hard work paid off! His set pieces skill improved from solid to excellent.
Andrés Eloy Fernández:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from weak to inadequate.
Marian Schmidlechner:
His set pieces proficiency improved from weak to inadequate.
Nicanor Pérez:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from wretched to poor.
Alan Mackay:
Training hard and no fooling around with his team-mates helped improve his set pieces skill from poor to weak.
Divasapati Porsezhian:
Increased his set pieces skill from passable to solid.
Matthew Stanley:
Training hard and no fooling around with his team-mates helped improve his set pieces skill from solid to excellent.
Michael Andersen:
His training efforts showed good results as his set pieces abilities increased from poor to weak.
Riko Rekonen:
Training hard and no fooling around with his team-mates helped improve his set pieces skill from weak to inadequate.

What happens if I fall below fans expectations? Will they love me like Benitez or will I get unfairly hounded out like Allardyce?

What happens if I fall below fans expectations? Will they love me like Benitez or will I get unfairly hounded out like Allardyce?

They'll stop going to watch your bunch of underachievers. So much like Newcastle's "loyalest football supporters in the world" who turned up in numbers (13,000) in the early 90s.

Back