• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT - How good is your team ?

3636 in VI.  Not as bad as I thought it might be

P.S. That means 1217 plays 3636 in the friendly next week in case you were misled by my non-SUFC name

oops.gif

1956 VI. Slighlty further off ORM than I'd hoped. When you mention your Hatstats and Stars I'm only just behind you. Must be alot of teams about our level. Although I did start several weeks after you!

Not bad Bucks.

That site is definitely one to bookmark. All sorts of useful stats on it. Top performers in Div 6 are getting 45 plus stars, probably relegated from last year or deliberately avoiding promotion every year. There's another site, I'll post the link later. where you can plug in your division and it will produce some additional stats e.g. divisional team of the week and you also get at a glance the strengths and weaknesses of your opposition.

My guess is Flying Scotsman will be highly ranked. Just goes to show I thought I was in a strong league but I can't be. Just must be 4-5 teams within 200 ranks or so.

Well I just checked my team and I'm ranked 345 in league VI. And this after losing my first game 6-1 against a team relegated from V. I checked the stats and I got 39.5 stars to their 36.5, but they did much better in hatstats with 156 to my 137. Just shows how misleading the stars can be.

I Finished last season in the top 10 level VI teams this I expect to be in the bottom 50 level V.
Position in league V.10: 7
Ranking in division: 1646
TSI: 56680 (Snitt: 2180)
Average age: 23

Position in league VI.753: 1
Ranking in division: 1286
TSI: 77620 (Snitt: 2985)
Average age: 24

1286? Oh hang on, I played the reserves in the league game!

Position in league V.56: 4
Ranking in division: 624
TSI: 51030 (Snitt: 2041)
Average age: 24

I can't use that first link, but I can still answer the question because I don't need anything to tell me that my team is pure crap.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ Sep. 23 2005,18:13)]I can't use that first link, but I can still answer the question because I don't need anything to tell me that my team is pure crap.
laugh.gif

Currently in 171st best of 500 division VIs (thought it was stronger than that) and team ranked 1374 - bit of a backward step but I've sold a couple of high flyers since the start of the season (both of which are in the division select 3-5-2 line up)

Back