• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT - Week 11

MrB

Life President
A nice 7-1 win at a bot team. 51.5 stars too which was a new record for me.

Can't believe I'm still 6th though, pretty close league:

1. Red & White Wizaaar 11 29 - 13 23
2. TeAm ChAIn3D 11 25 - 14 22
3. The Horse Shoes 11 28 - 10 21
4. Feed the pouch 11 20 - 12 18
5. The Wolves FC 11 26 - 20 16
6. ShrimperZone FC 11 20 - 14 16
7. The Beer Barn All-S 11 6 - 42 4
8. raven im raven 11 12 - 41 3

At least the qualifier would mean extra training.

Lost 2-0 down to 4th.
oops.gif

Won 3-2 at home... two injuries, however, both to forwards... and since I'd sold a forward during the week, I'd forgotten to reset his match instructions, so I ended up playing 3-5-2 and missed out on a training slot!

mad.gif
sad.gif

What an idiot I am. Hey ho, picked up to 17yo passable trainees last night on the cheap, so will train them for a bit. On the bright side, my game last night was PiC, and I went top of the league, so will now MotS it for what is (in effect) the divisional decider this week.

Got a reasonable trainee this week as well - listed for free for you winger trainers:

Dave Joannou [playerid=98971920]
17 years, passable form, healthy
A controversial person who is calm and honest.
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 350
Owner: Southend United Football Club

Stamina: poor Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: poor
Winger: passable Defending: weak
Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: poor

F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, FUUUCCKK!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
sad.gif

Note to self: do not set team instructions when you're exhausted. You are likely to pick 4-2-4 and lose all your training for a week.

ghostface.gif

B*llocks.

Back