• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT - Week 8

MrB

Life President
Who needs midfield. Having pi$$ed off my opponent by somehow beating him last week I then nabbed a 0-0 this week despite an absurd midfield difference!!

The Horse Shoes
Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: formidable (very high)
Right Defence: weak (high)
Central Defence: inadequate (low)
Left Defence: inadequate (very low)
Right Attack: inadequate (high)
Central Attack: passable (very low)
Left Attack: inadequate (very low)

ShrimperZone FC
Player rating and team formation
Team Attitude: Play it Cool
Tactic: Counter-attacks
Tactic skill: outstanding

Midfield: wretched (high)
Right Defence: excellent (very high)
Central Defence: outstanding (very low)
Left Defence: solid (very high)
Right Attack: poor (very high)
Central Attack: weak (high)
Left Attack: wretched (very low)

I made the most of my 16% possession......
biggrin.gif

Had a 5-0 walkover. Moved in to 2nd place on Goal Difference. Another easy game again next week. Team Spirit slowly rising ready for the big game against the team level with me. Then 3 weeks of easy games until the last game winner takes all title decider!

Won comfortably on a PIC.

Have a big game next week, against the table toppers. I´m 3 points behind so a win would be handy. He beat me 3-2 at his place, so I´m hoping home advantage tips it my way. Still contemplating whether to MOTS.

Oh and I´ve just signed a World Class English defender for 1.5m

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 26 2006,22:46)]Oh and I´ve just signed a World Class English defender for 1.5m
That's a decent price.

That is what I thought. Sadly no experience, but I reckon he´s got to be due a pop in experience soon if he´s been trained up to WC.

Worth getting, it seems defence is finally getting the recognition it deserves rather than everything being weighted towards midfield if my match today is anything to go by!

Won 6-0 against now bot team.

Sold a magnificent IM for £1.7m and purchased a world class defender for £1.3m so have made a tidy profit which will also see me get best ever hatstats by the end of the season.

Back