• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT - Week 9

MrB

Life President
Grr, after 4 missed chances my opponents had the audacity to go 1-0 up. Fortunately we equalised soon after but then missed another chance to win it and had to settle for a draw despite a heay hatstats advantage. Leaves my league evenly poised:

1. ShrimperZone FC 9 6 1 2 18 - 13 +5 19
2. Accrington Stanley 9 6 0 3 28 - 15 +13 18
3. The Horse Shoes 9 5 1 3 19 - 14 +5 16
4. The Wolves FC 9 4 3 2 15 - 9 +6 15

We play 2nd away next week and they're a very heavily attack weighted team which doesn't help my CA prowess! Better dust off the 3-5-2 in the friendly this week....

won at home 4-0

When you guys say how many stars you got, do u litually just add up the amount of stars for ur 11 players, or is there some program that tells you?

Yes, it's just the total stars of your team. Any HT program will tell you but I'm sure an accountant like yourself could add it up pretty quickly!

Lost 6-0 to the league leaders. I sit 7th with 6 points and the team in 6th has 12 points. I think I will be going back to div 7.
glare.gif

Won 4-0 away to keep me 3rd 5 points behind the top 2, with both to play. If i can keep the starting 11 injury free it will be quite an interesting finish to the season.

Won 7-0 away from home on PiC, against the team who are clearly just messing around and losing interest. All his players get between 0-2 stars with exception of his 8* IM with a TSI of 591,000
laugh.gif

Should finish second and will hope for a lesser team coming down from level IV next season

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Oct. 15 2006,20:42)]Yes, it's just the total stars of your team.  Any HT program will tell you but I'm sure an accountant like yourself could add it up pretty quickly!
woohoo, i got 30 and 1/2 stars.. is that good?

I got 62. I'll let you make your own judgments....
biggrin.gif

Well, a 6-1 home win and 55,000 odd through the gates has gone down very nicely.  Now up to 5th, but only two points ahead of seventh.  Away to the team in 4th this week... could be a tough one!

Still, 214 HT rating and 54.5 stars... things are beginning to look up for me.

smile.gif

Matt

Horrible week for me. My reserve keeper got injured in the SZ cup, and I decided against buying one or even pulling one from my YS (although I did get a solid PM, passable winger with this weeks pull). I ended up with my first team keeper getting injured early on in the match.
mad.gif
The replacement for him was my coach, who is a wretched GK. He ended up with 0 stars, and I drew 2-2 against a team I should have beat. The draw dropped me out of first place for the first time this season.
down.gif

Won 2-0.

Shyed away from playing PIC cos I really didn't want to lose that one. Should realistically win every remaining game this season and wrestle 2nd place back. I'm in a bit of a false position really cos only two of us have played the top team twice. Really got the rest of the season to play about with. May give it a long spell of passing or stamina or maybe shorter spells of each. Not sure

Incidentally, Dave, I got 31 stars but my HT rating calculator reckons my best team would get 33. Not great given how long I've been registered!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 16 2006,14:17)]Won 2-0.

Shyed away from playing PIC cos I really didn't want to lose that one.  Should realistically win every remaining game this season and wrestle 2nd place back.  I'm in a bit of a false position really cos only two of us have played the top team twice.  Really got the rest of the season to play about with.  May give it a long spell of passing or stamina or maybe shorter spells of each.  Not sure

Incidentally, Dave, I got 31 stars but my HT rating calculator reckons my best team would get 33.  Not great given how long I've been registered!
According to our club histories i've been playing hattrick for 8 days more than you tho!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Oct. 16 2006,17:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 16 2006,14:17)]Won 2-0.

Shyed away from playing PIC cos I really didn't want to lose that one. Should realistically win every remaining game this season and wrestle 2nd place back. I'm in a bit of a false position really cos only two of us have played the top team twice. Really got the rest of the season to play about with. May give it a long spell of passing or stamina or maybe shorter spells of each. Not sure

Incidentally, Dave, I got 31 stars but my HT rating calculator reckons my best team would get 33. Not great given how long I've been registered!
According to our club histories i've been playing hattrick for 8 days more than you tho!
sad.gif
Oo.gif

Hope you've got a handy excuse up your sleeve. Maybe all your money's tied up on YPs that need to be sold soon.

My excuse was being out of the country for 6 months but then I did manage to get in the top ten of fantasy.premierleague so maybe it's not such a great excuse!

well i joined in March 2005, but didnt really get into it until september, when i started PM training. Ive sold a lot of my best IM's, but then it took a back seat a bit when i started BT. PLus ive probably over-spent my ££ on my stadium (35,000, gonna be 38,000 by next week!)

wow.gif

Blimey. Mine's 25,000 and I rarely sell that out. do you get 35,000 fans in? Is this proof that if you build it they will come??

i got 34,300 odd this week and i was playing 5th placed team.

Im at home to top in two weeks so thought i would expand.

If you've been on a good run, u should get close to selling out i guess

Back