• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Huddersfield 1st Fixture.

cw82

I saw Huddersfield's friendly against a full strength Newcastle the other evening, as a friend lives up north. People wondered why Clarke left to join them, well the evidence was in their play.

Good fast flowing football, excellent link up play and very very unlucky not to win. They had by far the better chances. Newcastle had ten million pounds worth of Argentinian at the back and they still found their way through.

Needless to say I was very impressed. Be difficult for us on the opening day and wouldn't expect us to get anything. Still heres me hopeing and wishing its three points for us on the opening day. This lot will be worth a flutter for automatic promotion this year.

You heard it here first!

Thats just it they lost but played the better football throughout. Lets put it this way it was fifty times better than the dross we were served up here last season!

Just like you to crow about a lucky goal against Newcastle JS.

Now 6 Lucky goals is another question? well done fellow League one outfit though it pains me to say it, was the ref BH relation?

I remember this time last year when West Brom were 'praised' for their beautiful football and that they would be the most likely to stay up out of the 3 who came up. Beautiful football does not get you points.

Just like you to crow about a lucky goal against Newcastle JS.

Now 6 Lucky goals is another question? well done fellow League one outfit though it pains me to say it, was the ref BH relation?

Not unless Bazza has miraculously become a Sikh in the past day or two. Utterly battered them - lay them all day on Betfair for the title. They haven't a hope. What a bunch of feckless, overpaid unprofessional arseholes.

Newcastle Website 6-1 said:
when Scott McGleish (53) fired the goal of the game with a stupendous overhead kick from the outside of the area

what the hell's gone wrong with the world?!? :)

I saw Huddersfield's friendly against a full strength Newcastle the other evening, as a friend lives up north. People wondered why Clarke left to join them, well the evidence was in their play.

Good fast flowing football, excellent link up play and very very unlucky not to win. They had by far the better chances. Newcastle had ten million pounds worth of Argentinian at the back and they still found their way through.

Needless to say I was very impressed. Be difficult for us on the opening day and wouldn't expect us to get anything. Still heres me hopeing and wishing its three points for us on the opening day. This lot will be worth a flutter for automatic promotion this year.

You heard it here first!

This is the same game it kicked of in the tunnel at half time with a 20 man rumble and could see clarkey banned for the 1st three games of the season if the FA charge them

Back