• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Huddersfield Game

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Right behind the boys tomorrow as ever for you that are going I have a feeling we mite sneak this.

I for one will clap Peter Clark tomorrow.

Also the Big drum is going to Huddersfield as I collected it from the club earlier.

Right behind the boys tomorrow as ever for you that are going I have a feeling we mite sneak this.

Also the Big drum is going to Huddersfield as I collected it from the club earlier.

Nice one Scott!

Peter Clarke 3:08

Can't believe anyone would want to boo Clarkey, he will always be in the hearts of us fans, always gave 100% . . . . although I hope he has a nightmare tomorrow

Can't believe anyone would want to boo Clarkey, he will always be in the hearts of us fans, always gave 100% . . . . although I hope he has a nightmare tomorrow

Agree with everything you say. Me and Absolut will applaud Clarkey and looking forward to a game after a long break. See you all there.

Deflection though?

No. That's what I thought at the time but seeing it on replays it looks like it goes clean in.

I'll be making my first trip to Huddersfield tomorrow (due to cheap train and ticket), not expecting us to get anything but will be good to see Spencer's debut if he starts. Clarke will certainly get a round of applause from me.

For once come and say ****ing hello to me

I'll look out for the big guy banging his skin on the terraces!

I look like...

screech9.jpg

...crossed with...

5189XT20AXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Agree with you scotty, definetly clap peter clarke. I gotta feeling that we could actually get 3 points in this game, even though we've got huddersfield away, i might just be getting my hopes up but i reckon we can win this.

Also the little drum has a new skin on it as of today

And am gonna boo Clarky:net:

Back