• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dont be so silly dilly Carl,everyone knows its good to meet your facebook best buddys.

:clap: Eczakerly!
smiley_wink.gif

You and the other overseas Shrimpers deserve a medal in my book, or at least free admission in recognition of the travelling expense.

Quite apart from that the trouble you all go to is a lesson to us all about what it means to be a true sports fan & supporter of the team, regardless of the result.

Would you believe, in about 8 trips to the Hall in the calendar year of 2008, that is the first time i've seen us lose. But tbh, I didn't feel too downhearted about it. Just try to savour each minute of the match day experience and take my usual 3 photos per trip :D

Would you believe, in about 8 trips to the Hall in the calendar year of 2008, that is the first time i've seen us lose. But tbh, I didn't feel too downhearted about it. Just try to savour each minute of the match day experience and take my usual 3 photos per trip :D

Excuse me!!

Sorry we didn't catch up with you this time mate, things have been a bit ****** recently so we weren't in the mood for hanging around after the game and we got stuck queueing for the whole of half-time just to get a crappy cup of tea aswell!!

Fair play for coming over despite not feeling 100%!

Some more pictures courtesy of Rich (The Big Shrimp):

IMG_1090A.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

L-R: Me, Ricey, toellandback, Blueblood, dodgy old bloke in blue jumper

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

toellandback, MK

Last edited:
Ant, I much prefer the similar version of that last one with the antlers - and what happened to the one of us trying to put the flag out in the ground?

Thats a real nice picture of us 4. Shame about the old guy in blue. LOL! Where is GNH? He needs some green for that cheesy grin in the pic. Two cliques in the same pub.

Thats a real nice picture of us 4. Shame about the old guy in blue. LOL! Where is GNH? He needs some green for that cheesy grin in the pic. Two cliques in the same pub.

I think i should've asked Santa for some platform boots or a growbag for Crimbo :'(

Your the same height as Aberdeen Shrimper, Lee ;)

Back