• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I doubt he would have been playing anyway, Hull made 9 changes for their 3rd round game at Middlesbrough and I expect they will do the same when they come here.

I doubt he would have been playing anyway, Hull made 9 changes for their 3rd round game at Middlesbrough and I expect they will do the same when they come here.

More importantly for them he's now suspended for a match he probably wouldn't have played in anyway!

Huddleston Sent Off

I see that Tom Huddleston was sent off yesterday against Norwich. Will this still allow him to play against us ?

Probably wouldn't have played against us anyway and that has done Hull the favour as he'll be back for a PL game.

Yeah he wouldn't have played against us. Jelavic and Long will be cup-tied but, again, I'd not have expected either to play. It'll be a team of mainly squad players.

They made 8 changes ahead of the Middlesbrough game in the previous round and 'Boro are a Championship side. I'm hoping for something similar as if we really turn up a la Millwall then we could cause a big upset.

If we was playing a top six Premiership club then I would want to see us play against their superstars but as we're playing a low mid table side I'm happy for them to 'rest' the so called better players.

Hopefully Danny Graham plays as badly as he did the last time he played at Roots Hall. I seem to remember a staggering open-goal miss for Carlisle.

They will play fringe players and I have the feeling that they won't be too bothered if they get knocked out of the cup so that they can concentrate on the league (staying in it). They have Crystal Palace away the following Tuesday and that game is much more important to them. I see that the bookies have us at 5-1 to win. Great value IMO. Not normally a betting man but might just have a little flutter on the mighty Blues.

At worse he would have been bench and used if needed by them so his being unavailable is, to my mind, a benefit for us.

Always look on the bright side of life!...........didn't we sing that for a while?

Back