• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok match day has arrived.

im going for:

Bentley
Thompson, Phillips, Prosser, Coker
Hurst, Atkinson, Leonard, Timlin
Corr and Barnard

or back 5 as above with a three of Atkinson, Leonard and Timlin in the middle and Hurst, Straker and Corr upfront. Personally would like to see the 4-4-2 formation today. Going for a 2-1 win.

Barnard won't start and I'd be very surprised if we changed formation.

Had butterflies in my stomach the whole of last night and just can't wait to get to Roots Hall for a few beers! Came across a photo of me and my brother as mascots with Roycey whilst attempting to locate my phone charger after a few too many down the pub. Wearing the magnificent Telewest kit so guessing it was 1996?! Got me even more excited although still not sure about the haircuts (cheers mum).

COYB!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
I am thinking same as Ayreshire Blue, no reason to change a winning side that played well last time out. If it doesn't look to be working then Mr Brown can use his options. A settled, small squad has been a strength for us so far.

Think an unchanged side with Barney on the bench. Looking forward to it and with Hull showing the competition a lack of respect in team selection and in only bringing around 1200 I hope we embarrass them.

Shame the club were unable to sell the 1000 or so empty seats. I'm sure they would have gone.

Bentley

O'Neill* Phillips Prosser Coker

Hurst Timlin Leonard Atkinson Straker

Corr

*Thompson if O'Neill isn't fit

Subs: Smith, Clifford, Thompson*/Auger, Laird, Payne, Eastwood, Barnard

Not a bad bench to have!

Think an unchanged side with Barney on the bench. Looking forward to it and with Hull showing the competition a lack of respect in team selection and in only bringing around 1200 I hope we embarrass them.

Shame the club were unable to sell the 1000 or so empty seats. I'm sure they would have gone.

yes, it's pretty poor support for a Premiership team; looking at the Hull forum (their independent one got hacked/taken down this week!) there's not even a thread about the game, seems they think it's gonna be easy and a foregone conclusion. (some comments in the Phil Brown thread). Here's hoping we run them close...

yes, it's pretty poor support for a Premiership team; looking at the Hull forum (their independent one got hacked/taken down this week!) there's not even a thread about the game, seems they think it's gonna be easy and a foregone conclusion. (some comments in the Phil Brown thread). Here's hoping we run them close...

And they were moaning on there board about us not taking there premiership status seriously. When you can't fill a league two clubs away end then you deserve any respect.

Come on you BLUES!!
We tamed the Lions last round, crushed the Chesterfielf Cheetahs last week, now lets tear apart these Tigers!!!!!

Well the big day is here , now altogether ,Here we go , here we go , here we go .:happy::happy::happy:

There has been a lot of rain overnight and I guess the grounds guys are out with their forks on the pitch . In the bars I want the beer to be from clean fresh pumps. I hope shop is going to be busy.

Back