• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
There are those lucky ones who are able to get to the game 'in the flesh' so to speak and there are other ex-pats, who will be able to sit in the confort of their local pub or bar and watch the game on a large TV screen. For the rest of us it's radio or Blues Player (if it works!)...........but there is another option.
So, which is it to be, firstrow, lemon, wiziwig, freefooty..........???? eeny meeny miney mo........right, not that one, my anti-virus is warning me, this is a dangerous site.......no worry, plenty of others......still quarter of an hour till kick-off. This one looks more promising..........I've got to download a new player? but my present one works OK.........It's coming up to 3 o'clock. I CAN SEE ROOTS HALL!!!..........let's move to large screen.........Oh s**t, There's a girl with no clothes on, jumping around on the bed...........well I'm excited as well dear, why don't we both sit down and watch the game together?
Good, back to the game again, full screen now!.........just that annoying little ad in the middle of the picture....just a little click and..........Oh sod it, I'm really NOT interested in that computer game, even though it does look quite compelling. At last, back to the game...........what's this?.......there's someone talking in french, over the commentary, promising to make me a millionaire........we'll soon get rid of him...... I DON'T BELIEVE IT, the whole bloody thing has gone off .....let's try another link.
There's another girl! at least this one has kept her underclothes on.........is she dressing or undressing? WTF! Perhaps the problem is that she has hurt her finger, poor dear, as she keeps ******* on it. Back to the game....my anti-vrus has blocked a trojan horse...........well, that's what it's there for. This is more like it, sitting in the warmth of my own home, watching little my team on free streaming! What the hell! the picture's frozen!..........it can't be THAT cold at Roots Hall..........at least the commentar............. GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!.....but I didn't see anything! Another five minutes and it's back working again.........CHRIST, it's not half-time already!
Think I'll borrow my wife's laptop on Saturday and get Blues Player working, whilst I rummage around as described above......just so that I don't miss anything. No writhing girls on BP but there is, sometimes, a commentary.

Get an adblocker tool for your browser and the streaming sites are much easier to navigate.

I agree with Museshrimper, AdBlock on Chrome is fantastic! Blocks all adverts on every site, not just the streaming sites. I always use a specific site which has about 8 links per game, but don't want to put it on here just in case... The other great thing about AdBlock is no more adverts on ITV Player or 4OD :smile:

Update: here are the current channels showing the game . . .

Confirmed
Fox Soccer Plus & www.foxsoccer2go.com

Awaiting Confirmation
BeInSports HD11/12 TBC - awaiting schedule confirmation but likely to be CAR/BOL & SND/KID

Not Showing
ESPN Australia
ESPN Star Sports - S/E Asia, Indian S/C
Sport 1 Germany
BeInSport France
Sport TV Portugal
NOVA Sport
Rogers Canada

Update: here are the current channels showing the game . . .

Confirmed
Fox Soccer Plus & www.foxsoccer2go.com

Awaiting Confirmation
BeInSports HD11/12 TBC - awaiting schedule confirmation but likely to be CAR/BOL & SND/KID

Not Showing
ESPN Australia
ESPN Star Sports - S/E Asia, Indian S/C
Sport 1 Germany
BeInSport France
Sport TV Portugal
NOVA Sport
Rogers Canada

Ahh, boll0cks not being shown here in OZ. Well it looks like a stream then along with listening to Blues Player.

I've been using wiziwig.com for a while with very few problems already seen the game on the live schedule

Just checked and cant see it listed on there?

Edit: Ignore that I found it. Wasnt listed on the general football page but when I clicked on the Saturdays filter it showed up.

There will definitely be streams available, especially as it is being broadcast on a European network (Viasat Sweden). Most streams will be published several hours prior to kick-off so a little patience will be required!

Back