• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull supporters coach window smashed

Apparently the police turned up at 3am in the morning to investigate. Having being ashamed after taking seven hours to turn up at Supreme Coaches Depot after a wrecking spree a few days back they were determined to improve their performance.

I refuse to be associated with the tw*ts that did this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 20 2004,23:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 20 2004,23:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 20 2004,23:22)]And that's just the sort of attitude that gets football a bad name.

Why can't people just be pleased that we played brilliantly tonight and more than did ourselves justice against a team who needed to beat us to aid their promotion hopes. Was it really necessary to resort to violence? I would have thought that the long journey home for those who came expecting a promotion party would have been "revenge" enough.

Mathematically safe now  

smile.gif
What are you doing on here? Get back to playforyourclub.com now!

biggrin.gif
An acknowledgement at last.  

My hero!

I've just popped back in between games

smile.gif
Recognition?? Was my comment saying something along the lines of "who is that Kat, they must be unbelievable at this game cos they've doubled my best" not enough?

Anyway, enough chat, back to playforyourclub!

Also, I do reckon it's really shameful to have supporters who brick other teams coaches. No excuse for it, especially not after a good game of footy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 21 2004,08:48)]Apparently the police turned up at 3am in the morning to investigate. Having being ashamed after taking seven hours to turn up at Supreme Coaches Depot after a wrecking spree a few days back they were determined to improve their performance.

I refuse to be associated with the tw*ts that did this.
So it seems by your post ORM that you may know who it is, but dont want anything to do with it. I for one really hope this is not the case. I for one feel its those narrow minded idiots from F block

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 20 2004,23:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 20 2004,22:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ April 20 2004,22:24)]I saw a Hull supporters coach with it's back window completely done in. I presume this is in "revenge" for the Southend coach that was attacked up there. I really do despair of some people.
Unbefcukinlievable. When will the morons who claim to be our supporters, but who in fact do nothing but bring shame on the club, learn that two wrongs do not make a right?

Gutted.

mad.gif
sad.gif

Matt
Perfectly put.

Totally out of order, now we are no better than them!
mad.gif
I think it is fair to say that our decent supporters are as decent as the Hully supporters who denounced what happened up there.

Our idiots are as idiotic as theirs.

Like the game last night... it's a draw!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 21 2004,09:02)]I think it is fair to say that our decent supporters are as decent as the Hully supporters who denounced what happened up there.

A draw!?!

How can it be a draw when both clubs are the losers!!!!!!!

SS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Somerset Shrimper @ April 21 2004,09:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 21 2004,09:02)]I think it is fair to say that our decent supporters are as decent as the Hully supporters who denounced what happened up there.

A draw!?!

SS
I heard we just edged it with a a last throw of the rock.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,09:14)]
[b said:
[b said:

A draw!?!

SS
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Im glad someone can make a joke out of it you pathetic hobnail boot wearing hooligan. So come on then how many stones did you and your sheep through last night, believe me my words are echoed by the rest of the board by saying you and your idiotic brainless thugs are not welcome on these boards, leave the dibating to the real fans of Southend United. Mt biggest concern is that the FA will take 6 points off of us and we will be thrown right back into the relegation battle. Why all because you and your big time charlies couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.

I believe BtD and ORM should be banned from these boards there behavior is an absolute disgrace. This isnt the 1970 its the 2004 when are you both going to get a life

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Somerset Shrimper @ April 21 2004,10:08)]How can it be a draw when both clubs are the losers!!!!!!!

SS
By the fact that I'm not championing such behaviour, I think you know what I mean.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:22)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

A draw!?!

SS
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Im glad someone can make a joke out of it you pathetic hobnail boot wearing hooligan. So come on then how many stones did you and your sheep through last night, believe me my words are echoed by the rest of the board by saying you and your idiotic brainless thugs are not welcome on these boards, leave the dibating to the real fans of Southend United. Mt biggest concern is that the FA will take 6 points off of us and we will be thrown right back into the relegation battle. Why all because you and your big time charlies couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.

I believe BtD and ORM should be banned from these boards there behavior is an absolute disgrace. This isnt the 1970 its the 2004 when are you both going to get a life
I wasn't even there Cockroach i had too leave early to go and see your mother and give her a good roasting up the backdoor because she hasn't had it for a few days.

By the way i am going to ring the pantamime horse man today and make sure he is opening late tomorrow are you up for it?

Don't know what to say really! I agree with Kev that it was inevitable that somebody would retaliate after the events at the KC stadium.

I feel sorry for the decent Hull supporters who had a long, cold journey back to Humberside. I also hope we don't play Hull again in the near future. The tit for tat attacks could leave somebody seriously hurt in the future.

Maybe just maybe though it'll make Hull fans think about the reception some of their fans give visiting supporters. Fighting other casuals is one thing, attacking supporters coaches with women and kids on is quite different. It's a disgrace.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,09:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:22)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

A draw!?!

SS
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I wasn't even there Cockroach i had too leave early to go and see your mother and give her a good roasting up the backdoor because she hasn't had it for a few days.

By the way i am going to ring the pantamime horse man today and make sure he is opening late tomorrow are you up for it?
100% mate we will both go down tommorow night

bet it was cold, brings back
memories of the early 80s when it is a regular occurence to
come back with a drafty window.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,09:41)]Don't know what to say really! I agree with Kev that it was inevitable that somebody would retaliate after the events at the KC stadium.

I feel sorry for the decent Hull supporters who had a long, cold journey back to Humberside. I also hope we don't play Hull again in the near future. The tit for tat attacks could leave somebody seriously hurt in the future.

Maybe just maybe though it'll make Hull fans think about the reception some of their fans give visiting supporters. Fighting other casuals is one thing, attacking supporters coaches with women and kids on is quite different. It's a disgrace.
I think youll find it wasnt there offical coaches that got smashed but there hooligan one, which would have been run independantly anyway, so it wasnt as if they where the good people of Hull anyway just hoolies that would have or probably did do exactly the same

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:22)]I believe BtD and ORM should be banned from these boards there behavior is an absolute disgrace. This isnt the 1970 its the 2004 when are you both going to get a life
I fully agree with ya.

Please ban me from these boards
biggrin.gif
- I'm pretty sure my IT security manager will be in the queue there somewhere too.

BTW I don't know the taunters but I'm pretty sure they were F block. The sh*t stains and Mr Men elastoplasts gave them away.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,09:41)]Don't know what to say really! I agree with Kev that it was inevitable that somebody would retaliate after the events at the KC stadium.

I think youll find it wasnt there offical coaches that got smashed but there hooligan one, which would have been run independantly anyway, so it wasnt as if they where the good people of Hull anyway just hoolies that would have or probably did do exactly the same
You seem to know a bit more than others mr Cockatoo?

This is good this rather like a game of cleudo we all use to play bakc in the 80's when i was a nipper.

Cockles for the gallows i say.

[b said:
[b said:

That makes it perfectly acceptable then, obviously.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:53)]I think youll find it wasnt there offical coaches that got smashed but there hooligan one, which would have been run independantly anyway, so it wasnt as if they where the good people of Hull anyway just hoolies that would have or probably did do exactly the same
Interesting, If true my sympathy is withdrawn. No further comment from me.
rock.gif

I wondered what had happened I hope nobody was seriously injured as I saw an Ambulance heading to the ground as I was walking back!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
[b said:

That makes it perfectly acceptable then, obviously.

rock.gif
You are a proper little righteous person arent you FBM?

Poor old CS Cockatoo was only saying that it wasn't the real Hull supporters that had their coaches done is was the knuckle draggers who came here for the violence. All you seem to do is try and provoke him and bully him with words on this site, just because he is 5'9 and 11 stone doesnt mean you can throw your weight around and subject him to bullying.

Your card is marked FBM there is one thing i won't stand is people who bully those smaller or less fortunate snd you ar doing that.
blues.gif
unclesam.gif
. PACK IT IN.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:20)]That makes it perfectly acceptable then, obviously.

rock.gif
Hasn't there been quite enough sarcasm already on this thread...?! That said, I agree with you entirely - since when did two wrongs start making a right?

rock.gif
sad.gif

Matt

Back