• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull supporters coach window smashed

In the words of HRH Homer Simpson.....

"Two wrongs make a right Lisa". So it must be right if my hero and mentor says so.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,10:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,09:41)]Don't know what to say really! I agree with Kev that it was inevitable that somebody would retaliate after the events at the KC stadium.

I feel sorry for the decent Hull supporters who had a long, cold journey back to Humberside. I also hope we don't play Hull again in the near future. The tit for tat attacks could leave somebody seriously hurt in the future.

Maybe just maybe though it'll make Hull fans think about the reception some of their fans give visiting supporters. Fighting other casuals is one thing, attacking supporters coaches with women and kids on is quite different. It's a disgrace.
I think youll find it wasnt there offical coaches that got smashed but there hooligan one, which would have been run independantly anyway, so it wasnt as if they where the good people of Hull anyway just hoolies that would have or probably did do exactly the same
That makes it perfectly acceptable then, obviously.

rock.gif
You are a proper little righteous person arent you FBM?

Poor old CS Cockatoo was only saying that it wasn't the real Hull supporters that had their coaches done is was the knuckle draggers who came here for the violence. All you seem to do is try and provoke him and bully him with words on this site, just because he is 5'9 and 11 stone doesnt mean you can throw your weight around and subject him to bullying.

Your card is marked FBM there is one thing i won't stand is people who bully those smaller or less fortunate snd you ar doing that.
blues.gif

unclesam.gif
. PACK IT IN.
I don't bully anyone.

And I don't consider myself righteous, just law abiding.

Sorry - I just don't agree with hooliganism. And if I see something that I disagree with, then I'll say so.

That's the way it is. If you don't like it, don't read it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:32)]I don't consider myself righteous, just law abiding.

Sorry - I just don't agree with hooliganism.  And if I see something that I disagree with, then I'll say so.

That's the way it is.  If you don't like it, don't read it.
Can I start up the fbmas?

rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Agree with you 100%, by the way.

Matt

P.S. No need to apologise for not agreeing with hooliganism. It's the hooligans who should be apologising to the rest of us for their misconceived belief that their behaviour is being carried out in the name of the club and of its fans. It's not. The only people whom hooligans act for, and serve, is themselves - they are selfishness personified.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,10:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:20)]That makes it perfectly acceptable then, obviously.

rock.gif
Hasn't there been quite enough sarcasm already on this thread...?!  That said, I agree with you entirely - since when did two wrongs start making a right?

rock.gif

sad.gif

Matt
Your missing the point I havent said its right just giving you some more information that I have found out, im suprised at you Matt, not you FBM your finished and will be delt with

(I hope my spelling and grammer was ok in that post)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,10:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,09:41)]Don't know what to say really! I agree with Kev that it was inevitable that somebody would retaliate after the events at the KC stadium.

I feel sorry for the decent Hull supporters who had a long, cold journey back to Humberside. I also hope we don't play Hull again in the near future. The tit for tat attacks could leave somebody seriously hurt in the future.

Maybe just maybe though it'll make Hull fans think about the reception some of their fans give visiting supporters. Fighting other casuals is one thing, attacking supporters coaches with women and kids on is quite different. It's a disgrace.
I think youll find it wasnt there offical coaches that got smashed but there hooligan one, which would have been run independantly anyway, so it wasnt as if they where the good people of Hull anyway just hoolies that would have or probably did do exactly the same
That makes it perfectly acceptable then, obviously.

rock.gif
You are a proper little righteous person arent you FBM?

Poor old CS Cockatoo was only saying that it wasn't the real Hull supporters that had their coaches done is was the knuckle draggers who came here for the violence. All you seem to do is try and provoke him and bully him with words on this site, just because he is 5'9 and 11 stone doesnt mean you can throw your weight around and subject him to bullying.

Your card is marked FBM there is one thing i won't stand is people who bully those smaller or less fortunate snd you ar doing that.
blues.gif

unclesam.gif
. PACK IT IN.
I don't bully anyone.

And I don't consider myself righteous, just law abiding.

Sorry - I just don't agree with hooliganism.  And if I see something that I disagree with, then I'll say so.

That's the way it is.  If you don't like it, don't read it.
CS Cockles were not condoning hooliganism either the poor lamb was just stating that it wasnt the real fans coach that got smashed {why quite how he knows that is a little suspicious i know}, so why were you jumping down his throat?
Anyway lets not argue we are all one which is the mighty Southend United and we are looking f**king good for next season and i cant wait.

the main point here is that the average regular poster on this board didnt go away in the 80s and early 90s, and quite
frankly have no real experience of hooliganism,
so why dont we start a new poll up
"your best hooligan moment"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,11:01)](I hope my spelling and grammar was ok in that post)
Not too bad...

wink.gif

Matt

P.S. Why are you surprised at my distaste for bus windows getting bricked?  If you knew me, you'd not be surprised at all.  I am the original big woolly liberal - I firmly believe we should be discussing it over a drink and a jos stick, rather than with a brick and jostling...

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,11:05)]the main point here is that the average regular poster on this board didnt go away in the 80s and early 90s, and quite
frankly have no real experience of hooliganism
So, what are you advocating here? A return to the days of Heysel? Of empty stadia (Southend's gates averaged sub-3000 in the mid-80s)? Of intimidation, fear and mob rule - where families couldn't go to games?

You ought to take off those rose-tinted specs before typing, TMWLT. And I do hope that you're not going to suggest that I'm not a "real fan" because I was too young to go to away fights, I mean games, in the '80s...

ghostface.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,11:05)]the main point here is that the average regular poster on this board didnt go away in the 80s and early 90s, and quite
frankly have no real experience of hooliganism,
so why dont we start a new poll up
"your best hooligan moment"
England - Holland 1988. Carnage in the West End despite a Dutch no show!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Anyway lets not argue we are all one which is the mighty Southend United and we are looking f**king good for next season and i cant wait.

Agreed mate.

BLUE ARMY!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:10)]England - Holland 1988. Carnage in the West End despite a Dutch no show!  
wink.gif
Prefer England - Holland 1996 myself - "Three Lions" echoing around Wembley, and the only carnage taking place on the pitch...

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:10)]England - Holland 1988. Carnage in the West End despite a Dutch no show!  
wink.gif
Prefer England - Holland 1996 myself - "Three Lions" echoing around Wembley, and the only carnage taking place on the pitch...

rock.gif

Matt
Agreed but that wasn't the question was it!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:14)]Agreed but that wasn't the question was it!  
wink.gif
Perhaps - but I can't answer that question because I've always refused completely to get involved in any violent behaviour.

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:14)]Agreed but that wasn't the question was it!  
wink.gif
Perhaps - but I can't answer that question because I've always refused completely to get involved in any violent behaviour.

rock.gif

Matt
Surely you must have bitch slapped a woman or ex girlfriend before in a drunken stuppper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:17)]
[b said:
wink.gif

rock.gif

Matt
Not criticising in any way. Fair play to you.

TMWLT made a point earlier though that it was much more difficult to avoid back in the eighties. This was very true. It was a youth culture thing back then as well. Young lads dressing up, going all over the country to try and take liberties. Even the Face used to give a rundown on who was who ASC, ICF etc, as well as clothes & trainers. When you're young and impressionable that makes a big impression!

Did FBM and Sebastian Weetabix ever do those articles BTW?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,11:20)]Surely you must have bitch slapped a woman or ex girlfriend before in a drunken stuppper
If I wasn't familiar with the caustic Cockles humour, I might have been offended at that.

The answer is, of course, no. I would never - could never - raise a hand in anger against a woman. Not sure how any man could ever do it - surely, in doing so, you cease to be a man?

Matt

P.S. It's stupour, not "stuppper"

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:30)]it was much more difficult to avoid back in the eighties. This was very true. It was a youth culture thing back then as well. Young lads dressing up, going all over the country to try and take liberties. Even the Face used to give a rundown on who was who ASC, ICF etc, as well as clothes & trainers. When you're young and impressionable that makes a big impression!
Can't say I disagree with you. As a result, I would hesitate to criticise anyone for getting involved in it back then - after all, teleology is a dangerous thing...

Equally, however, I don't think that we should heark back to that period - glamourise it as if, somehow, it were a golden age.

The past is usually best left there, IMHO. Let's push things forward, as Mr. Skinner would say...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:30)]it was much more difficult to avoid back in the eighties. This was very true. It was a youth culture thing back then as well. Young lads dressing up, going all over the country to try and take liberties. Even the Face used to give a rundown on who was who ASC, ICF etc, as well as clothes & trainers. When you're young and impressionable that makes a big impression!
Can't say I disagree with you.  As a result, I would hesitate to criticise anyone for getting involved in it back then - after all, teleology is a dangerous thing...

Equally, however, I don't think that we should heark back to that period - glamourise it as if, somehow, it were a golden age.

The past is usually best left there, IMHO.  Let's push things forward, as Mr. Skinner would say...

Matt
Agreed, but it'll never go away completely.

Back