• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull supporters coach window smashed

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:30)]The answer is, of course, no.  I would never - could never - raise a hand in anger against a woman.  
Not even if Vanessa Feltz kidnapped you and said you'd have to either shag her or shoot her?  Hmmmmmm ......  And don't say that's an impossible scenario.  The celeb big brother thingy showed the bitch is capable of doing anything.

M fave hooligan moment of the 80s was when Gary Oldman was shot by the lead singer of Heaven 17 in that film "The Firm".  Not eactly frighenening to have one hooligan firm headed by Benny out of Grange Hill, Mickey Pearce and that Irish drunk out of Coronation Street.  Or another fronted by Phil 'Sorted' Mitchell.  Almost as entertaining and far fetched as last night's match programme.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 21 2004,11:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,11:05)]the main point here is that the average regular poster on this board didnt go away in the 80s and early 90s, and quite
frankly have no real experience of hooliganism,
so why dont we start a new poll up
"your best hooligan moment"
England - Holland 1988. Carnage in the West End despite a Dutch no show!  
wink.gif
Marseille in 98 was a mad one but the maddest most scariest experience was Poland away in Warsaw 2000, that was sheer fight for your life from the morning till night.

The maddest Southend one was Brighton in the pub and the game the next year when 15 of us got attacked by about 100 Brighton and stood firm even dropping a few in the process.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 21 2004,11:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:30)]The answer is, of course, no.  I would never - could never - raise a hand in anger against a woman.  
Not even if Vanessa Feltz kidnapped you and said you'd have to either shag her or shoot her?  Hmmmmmm ......  And don't say that's an impossible scenario.  The celeb big brother thingy showed the bitch is capable of doing anything.
I'd shag her, obviously! Not only would her voluptuousness make it an interesting sensory experience, but even if it was a cr*p lay... well, you've got to have had a bad shag to appreciate fully when you're having a good one!

wink.gif

Matt

You're sick and depraved Matt. Castration is too good for you after an admission like that. In fact, it's so horrific, I've booked you a spot on a Trisha show next week. The day's subject is "Morbid admission tore my football club apart."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ April 21 2004,12:09)]You're sick and depraved Matt.  Castration is too good for you after an admission like that.  In fact, it's so horrific, I've booked you a spot on a Trisha show next week.  The day's subject is "Morbid admission tore my football club apart."
I try my best...

wink.gif

Matt

P.S. Glad that castration is too good for me... quite keen on keeping my nads, if it's all the same. It'd affect my singing voice, for a start - and that would be disastrous!

tounge.gif

i believe cs cockles was involved in last nights unsavoury events, a close friend of mine kevin witnessed him with brick in hand whilst driving home to dagenham

I'm with my Exiled chum on this one. Not really as saddened as i was, if it was the 'hooly' coach .... and not the official/proper one!

Loving the sarcasm on this thread guys, keep going ...

Kev

laugh.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 21 2004,12:30)]i believe cs cockles was involved in last nights unsavoury events, a close friend of mine kevin witnessed him with brick in hand whilst driving home to dagenham
How can anyone take you serious with a name like Elmo Putney?? **** off back to your pink wine bar you bafoon. As for being involved yaawwwwwwwwwwwwnn I watched the whole game from a executive box, and stayed in the blues lounge until about 10.30.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,11:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,11:20)]Surely you must have bitch slapped a woman or ex girlfriend before in a drunken stuppper
If I wasn't familiar with the caustic Cockles humour, I might have been offended at that.

The answer is, of course, no.  I would never - could never - raise a hand in anger against a woman.  Not sure how any man could ever do it - surely, in doing so, you cease to be a man?

Matt

P.S. It's stupour, not "stuppper"

wink.gif
In the world of equal rights why is it alright to hit a man (not legally I know) but not to hit a woman. Something wrong about that.

Not saying I'd ever raise a fist either.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 21 2004,12:30)]i believe cs cockles was involved in last nights unsavoury events, a close friend of mine kevin witnessed him with brick in hand whilst driving home to dagenham
Elmo is Kevin willing to write a statement about this?

I also heard that this cretin was involved in the discusting and horrific scenes last night and quite frankly he needs to be named ans shamed as well as severly punished if he was.

So Mr Cockles if that is your real name? you have one hour to explain your actions before i telephone my friend Mr Swarchz and tell him what i know.
mad.gif

Personaly I think its pathetic southend supporters come on here and carry on about this like old women!
simple fact is our coach got bricked at Hull so Hull's coach last night got a window put through.
But I cant think of any other clubs we have done it to this season? or any clubs that have done it to us appart from canvey?
Just goes to show that our 'more up for it' supporters are only going to finish it not start it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I also heard that this cretin was involved in the discusting and horrific scenes last night and quite frankly he needs to be named ans shamed as well as severly punished if he was.

So Mr Cockles if that is your real name? you have one hour to explain your actions before i telephone my friend Mr Swarchz and tell him what i know.
agreed many of us are getting blamed for everything where there are no grounds for it some people like me are on there last chance before its a 3 year ban!

well barry, kevin is obviously shaken at lasts nights sickening violence but that will not deter him from giving evidence

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ April 20 2004,22:24)]As I walked back to my car after that excellent game of football I saw a Hull supporters coach with it's back window completely done in.  I presume this is in "revenge" for the Southend coach that was attacked up there.  I really do despair of some people.
I saw Shrek challenging approx 15 Hull fans and then taking on the police, he was then detained and has been in court today, he has been sent to full sutton jail for five years. i suppose it served him right really.

CSC

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]not you FBM your finished and will be delt with

How can you deal with me over a computer keyboard?  Spam me to death?

I'll happily discuss with anyone the merits of football at the Hall through the years, whether or not so-and-so stays or goes, anything footy related in fact, but I absolutely detest football related violence.  Sorry if you don't like that.  Once you start getting personal and abusive (especially making hollow threats) IMHO it makes you look daft and juvenile.

As your mate BtD says, we're all Blues fans together.  You sound as though you have been a fan for a while, and as I said in an earlier thread, good luck to you for supporting the club in such a way for so long.  I am sure you could contribute so much more to this board by sharing your opinions and experiences rather than just shooting off in a way that some no doubt find offensive.

If you are such a wonderful easy going, tongue in cheek bloke, as you say that you are, why can't we see that on the boards?

Let me know where you sit, and perhaps one home game (it'll have to be next season now) I'll come and see you for a chat and maybe a beer after the game.

Then you can "deal" with me properly...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 21 2004,13:00)]Personaly I think its pathetic southend supporters come on here and carry on about this like old women!
simple fact is our coach got bricked at Hull so Hull's coach last night got a window put through.
But I cant think of any other clubs we have done it to this season? or any clubs that have done it to us appart from canvey?
Just goes to show that our 'more up for it' supporters are only going to finish it not start it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I also heard that this cretin was involved in the discusting and horrific scenes last night and quite frankly he needs to be named ans shamed as well as severly punished if he was.

agreed many of us are getting blamed for everything where there are no grounds for it some people like me are on there last chance before its a 3 year ban!
So it was you was it TrueBlue and that monster CS Cockles?

Well we have found two but i think there must be a few more that are in hiding.

I should have been a detective you know.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I saw Shrek challenging approx 15 Hull fans and then taking on the police, he was then detained and has been in court today, he has been sent to full sutton jail for five years. i suppose it served him right really.

would not put it past him

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 21 2004,13:10)]CSC

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]not you FBM your finished and will be delt with

How can you deal with me over a computer keyboard?  Spam me to death?

I'll happily discuss with anyone the merits of football at the Hall through the years, whether or not so-and-so stays or goes, anything footy related in fact, but I absolutely detest football related violence.  Sorry if you don't like that.  Once you start getting personal and abusive (especially making hollow threats) IMHO it makes you look daft and juvenile.

As your mate BtD says, we're all Blues fans together.  You sound as though you have been a fan for a while, and as I said in an earlier thread, good luck to you for supporting the club in such a way for so long.  I am sure you could contribute so much more to this board by sharing your opinions and experiences rather than just shooting off in a way that some no doubt find offensive.

If you are such a wonderful easy going, tongue in cheek bloke, as you say that you are, why can't we see that on the boards?

Let me know where you sit, and perhaps one home game (it'll have to be next season now) I'll come and see you for a chat and maybe a beer after the game.

Then you can "deal" with me properly...

wink.gif
Chill fella stop taking things so seriously!

Back