• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull supporters coach window smashed

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ April 21 2004,13:08)]Matt The Shrimp you’re so perfect, I want your babies!

wow.gif
OK, now I'm scared.

ghostface.gif

Scriv - in answer to your question: because "equality" in that sense is daft. Men and women aren't "equal" - we're different, but should have the same rights and entitlements.

Calling it "equality" is lazy, but daft. For one thing, it prevents men from being chivalrous (which is the reason why we can't hit a woman, but can hit another man - particularly when defending our women-folk's honour), and that would be a sad loss to both men and women.

Being chivalrous and gallant for a woman is one of the most marvellous things about being a man - and it would be sad were that to be taken away from us by fools who think that "equal rights & entitlements" is the same as "being treated identically".

Yours, a little old-fashionedly, and still holding doors open for and offering my seat to ladies,

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,13:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 21 2004,13:00)]Personaly I think its pathetic southend supporters come on here and carry on about this like old women!
simple fact is our coach got bricked at Hull so Hull's coach last night got a window put through.
But I cant think of any other clubs we have done it to this season? or any clubs that have done it to us appart from canvey?
Just goes to show that our 'more up for it' supporters are only going to finish it not start it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I also heard that this cretin was involved in the discusting and horrific scenes last night and quite frankly he needs to be named ans shamed as well as severly punished if he was.

So Mr Cockles if that is your real name? you have one hour to explain your actions before i telephone my friend Mr Swarchz and tell him what i know.
agreed many of us are getting blamed for everything where there are no grounds for it some people like me are on there last chance before its a 3 year ban!
So it was you was it TrueBlue and that monster CS Cockles?

Well we have found two but i think there must be a few more that are in hiding.

I should have been a detective you know.  
biggrin.gif
I think Elmo Putney and Kevin are just trying to divert attention away from themselves. Call in the witchfinder General from Scarborough to find the real culprits.

And burn them!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So it was you was it TrueBlue and that monster CS Cockles?
blatently cockles if you look at the smashed window u can see that the brick had plenty of side spin typical of Mr Cockles like many of his other attacks
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

There was a smashed up coach there last night but it belonged to Bucks Fizz, not the Hull city firm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,13:33)]There was a smashed up coach there last night but it belonged to Bucks Fizz, not the Hull city firm.
Ah! Clearly this action was deserved after subjecting the innocent public to "making your mind up" and "the land of make believe"
These songs were inhumane and clearly provocative and thus deserved punishment!
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 21 2004,13:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ April 21 2004,13:08)]Matt The Shrimp you’re so perfect, I want your babies!

wow.gif
OK, now I'm scared.

ghostface.gif

Scriv - in answer to your question: because "equality" in that sense is daft.  Men and women aren't "equal" - we're different, but should have the same rights and entitlements.

Calling it "equality" is lazy, but daft.  For one thing, it prevents men from being chivalrous (which is the reason why we can't hit a woman, but can hit another man - particularly when defending our women-folk's honour), and that would be a sad loss to both men and women.

Being chivalrous and gallant for a woman is one of the most marvellous things about being a man - and it would be sad were that to be taken away from us by fools who think that "equal rights & entitlements" is the same as "being treated identically".

Yours, a little old-fashionedly, and still holding doors open for and offering my seat to ladies,

Matt
What the f**k are you on about?
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,14:15)]What the f**k are you on about?  
blues.gif
Scriv asked, in a post on page 7:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 21 2004,12:49)]In the world of equal rights why is it alright to hit a man (not legally I know) but not to hit a woman?

So, I answered him why it is not acceptable to hit a woman; but why, in certain circumstances (namely, defending a woman's honour) one could justify a man hitting another man.

That's what I was on about. I concede, however, that it has little do with this thread... but, hey, I like to wander off the point.

wink.gif

Matt

Southend fans' coach gets bricked at Hull by idiots (Not Hull fans as 99.9% of proper Hull fans would be disgusted by it), so in 'return' a Hull fans coach gets bricked by idiots in Southend (again not by real Southend fans for the same reason)
Result = next season police + away clubs label Southend fans as Hooligans/lowlifes/Scum etc and the 99% of real fans that go to away games get treated like scum. Word spreads and the club gets a bad name and of course it gives the Echo another excuse to write cr*p about 'hooligans' etc.
Are the planks that did this happy with what they achieved?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 21 2004,13:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So it was you was it TrueBlue and that monster CS Cockles?
blatently cockles if you look at the smashed window u can see that the brick had plenty of side spin typical of Mr Cockles like many of his other attacks
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
So you've seen the mighty CS Cockles bowl as well

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blue sky @ April 21 2004,16:25)]Southend fans' coach gets bricked at Hull by idiots (Not Hull fans as 99.9% of proper Hull fans would be disgusted by it), so in 'return' a Hull fans coach gets bricked by idiots in Southend (again not by real Southend fans for the same reason)
Result = next season police + away clubs label Southend fans as Hooligans/lowlifes/Scum etc and the 99% of real fans that go to away games get treated like scum. Word spreads and the club gets a bad name and of course it gives the Echo another excuse to write cr*p about 'hooligans' etc.
mmmm think you may be going over board alittle, bit, Can anyone even confirm if a coach actually did get smashed up, does it say anything on any of there threads

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blue sky @ April 21 2004,16:25)]Southend fans' coach gets bricked at Hull by idiots (Not Hull fans as 99.9% of proper Hull fans would be disgusted by it), so in 'return' a Hull fans coach gets bricked by idiots in Southend (again not by real Southend fans for the same reason)
Don't stop there mate. How about.....

World goes into tailspin at the sight of the smashed window and randomly people start smashing other windows....leading to riots....leading to civil war....leading to World War....leading to a nuclear war.......

LEADING TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PLANET AS WE KNOW IT!!!

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the bastards that smashed those windows are happy with what they have done. They've only gone and killed us all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 21 2004,10:29)]In the words of HRH Homer Simpson.....

"Two wrongs make a right Lisa". So it must be right if my hero and mentor says so.
haha !!!

Well if Homer said it it must be true surely ?

Just heard on BBC Essex that the police have dereed that all Southend fans will need to be kept on leads and held in individual cages next year. That's if there is a next year now.

I hope whoever did this is satisfied.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,16:29)]
[b said:
mmmm think you may be going over board alittle, bit, Can anyone even confirm if a coach actually did get smashed up, does it say anything on any of there threads
I can only confirm what I saw, which was a coach full of supporters with the back window smashed out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rayleigh_Blue @ April 21 2004,16:48)]Well you should all check out the front page headline in tonights echo ......

Or alternatively look at This Is Essex Website for another story about smashing coaches up
tounge.gif
Southend police's football liaison officer Det Con d**k Spooner said the attack was not football related.

He said: "The rear window was smashed by a brick or rock. The coach driver was sitting at the front."

Wow, the police are on the ball. generally, most coach drivers are at the front, it makes driving easier

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:02)]I for one feel its those narrow minded idiots from F block
I sit in the old F block and i think what you all say is just sterotypical b******s. I sit there because i reckon the best atmosphere and the best vocal support comes from there and its a laugh having a bit of banter with other fans, not so I can brick a coach. Oh and by the way, I'm not an idiot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 21 2004,08:58)]Recognition?? Was my comment saying something along the lines of "who is that Kat, they must be unbelievable at this game cos they've doubled my best" not enough?
In a word, no!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper JK @ April 21 2004,18:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:02)]I for one feel its those narrow minded idiots from F block
I sit in the old F block and i think what you all say is just sterotypical b******s. I sit there because i reckon the best atmosphere and the best vocal support comes from there and its a laugh having a bit of banter with other fans, not so I can brick a coach. Oh and by the way, I'm not an idiot.
You are a big idiot with plums in your mouth
PS I was disgusted to see this page way down on the second page.

Back