• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull supporters coach window smashed

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper JK @ April 21 2004,18:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,09:02)]I for one feel its those narrow minded idiots from F block
I sit in the old F block and i think what you all say is just sterotypical b******s. I sit there because i reckon the best atmosphere and the best vocal support comes from there and its a laugh having a bit of banter with other fans, not so I can brick a coach. Oh and by the way, I'm not an idiot.
Anyone who sits in that F block is a moronic bafoon who needs locking up in my view.

All they do is cause trouble and provoke the away fans which leads to the CS Crew beating the f**k out of them outside.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]All they do is cause trouble and provoke the away fans which leads to the CS Crew beating the f**k out of them outside.

shame that one
wink.gif

IM WORRIED AT WHAT CS COCKLES MAY BE PLOTTING AGAINST THE YEOVIL FANS THIS WEEK,COCKLES AND HIS FELLOW PLANKTON FROM THE CS CREW BRING SHAME ON OUR CLUB, JUST LOOK AT THE BAD PUBLICITY HE CAUSED THE CLUB BY TALKING TO THE ECHO ABOUT HIS PLANS TO DISRUPT THIS SUMMERS EURO CHAMPIONSHIPS

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]IM WORRIED AT WHAT CS COCKLES MAY BE PLOTTING AGAINST THE YEOVIL FANS THIS WEEK,COCKLES AND HIS FELLOW PLANKTON FROM THE CS CREW BRING SHAME ON OUR CLUB, JUST LOOK AT THE BAD PUBLICITY HE CAUSED THE CLUB BY TALKING TO THE ECHO ABOUT HIS PLANS TO DISRUPT THIS SUMMERS EURO CHAMPIONSHIPS

a clever rouse?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,11:29)]The CSC have their own site to discuss their activities. Not on here please chaps!
rock.gif
Yes Elmo why don't you crawl back under your rock to carry on your Cyber Wars with like minded baffoons like yourself, theres no room for idiots on this board

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 22 2004,11:00)]IM WORRIED AT WHAT CS COCKLES MAY BE PLOTTING AGAINST THE YEOVIL FANS THIS WEEK,COCKLES AND HIS FELLOW PLANKTON FROM THE CS CREW BRING SHAME ON OUR CLUB, JUST LOOK AT THE BAD PUBLICITY HE CAUSED THE CLUB BY TALKING TO THE ECHO ABOUT HIS PLANS TO DISRUPT THIS SUMMERS EURO CHAMPIONSHIPS
Coming from the man who was shamefully deported from luxembourg for an unsavoury act involving a rather large prized vegetable.

Sick sick man you need locking up alongside Colin Stagg and Fred West.

Back