• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hullbridge v under 23's tonight

Have you heard something or is this just putting two and two together?

Is that keeper still training with us?

I have put 2 and 2 together otherwise why else has this game been arranged....Its not as if our under 23's need a game before the long trip to Carlisle.

I have put 2 and 2 together otherwise why else has this game been arranged....Its not as if our under 23's need a game before the long trip to Carlisle.

I'd have looked to arrange a game for our injured players anyway. Kyprianou definitely needs some game time, maybe Lennon and Clifford depending on where they are and I'd be tempted to give Demi 20 minutes as well before Saturday, maybe Dieng too.

I assume it would be similar to the team that played against Concord, with exception to Hutchinson, Gard, Kelman and the trialist (was it Bridge?).

Eastwood and Rush to be involved I hope. Is that player that was at Doncaster still on trial?

Seaden, Howard, Kyprianou, Mitchell-Nelson, Osimeh, Kinali, Hutchinson, Gard, Trialist, Kelman, Acquah

JET to start for Hullbridge tonight. Good test for our CB's

A few of the usual suspects will be going if anyone fancies it.

U23 Lineup: C Taylor, Chandler, Mitchell-Nelson, Wallace, Arrowsmith, Brogan, Stewart, Benton, O Coker, K Coker, Adedoja

Looks like a young team. No Howard, Osimeh, Klass, Acquah, Rush or Eastwood playing. Arrowsmith, O Coker, K Coker and Adedoja all started for the under 18s on Saturday.

A
U23 Lineup: C Taylor, Chandler, Mitchell-Nelson, Wallace, Arrowsmith, Brogan, Stewart, Benton, O Coker, K Coker, Adedoja

Looks like a young team. No Howard, Osimeh, Klass, Acquah, Rush or Eastwood playing. Arrowsmith, O Coker, K Coker and Adedoja all started for the under 18s on Saturday.
Arrowsmith is a decent prospect

0-0 at the moment

Brogan and Kenny Coker subbed off. Cameron Brown (scored for u18 on Saturday) and Demaray Anyadike on.

Looks like Miles Mitchell-Nelson has been relegated from training with the first team squad.

Back