• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

united blues

Super⭐
i read somewhere on this board our recent results were papering over the cracks,how right they were.A team supposedly contending for promotion does not lose by this much.Losing by a couple of goals is football but being humiliated is dreadfull.

"But being humiliated is dreadful".... Especially against Walsall!!

Joke............. Sort it out TILLY!

Im sure we are are not the first or the last team to be stuffed away from home. It happens! It isnt the end of the world as long as it doesnt become a habit! And what a great opportunity on tuesday to set the record straight against our big rivals

i read somewhere on this board our recent results were papering over the cracks,how right they were.A team supposedly contending for promotion does not lose by this much.Losing by a couple of goals is football but being humiliated is dreadfull.

I dont think too many people would have said we were contending for promotion to be fair, certainly not a top 4 side.

As to our recent results, Peterbrough were a good side and whilst we didnt dominate we defended well and got a result, and Brighton we were the better side and only lost as we got Moussa sent off.

Todays result is extremely poor but dont think its a reflection of the games before....

Im sure we are are not the first or the last team to be stuffed away from home. It happens! It isnt the end of the world as long as it doesnt become a habit! And what a great opportunity on tuesday to set the record straight against our big rivals

Yes, often something good arises out of something bad. Re-action of the team to this poor result will test their metal.

I don't give a stuff about Tuesday to be honest.

I'd rather set the record straight on Saturday.

I dont think too many people would have said we were contending for promotion to be fair, certainly not a top 4 side.

if you listen to the players interviews on blues world they think they are a big side and want promotion.If you put nothing in you get nothing out.Id drop keeper back4 and midfield against orient oh and sell peter clarke

united blues;768239 if you listen to the players interviews on blues world they think they are a big side and want promotion.If you put nothing in you get nothing out.Id drop keeper back4 and midfield against orient oh and sell peter clarke[/quote said:
WTF! Why do we need to change the whole squad after one bad result?

This margin idea is rubbish. We lost 4-1 at Elland Road, 4-1 at the City Ground, 3-0 at the Liberty and 5-1 at Doncaster but we were two wins off of promotion.

Still **** result today and I would guess from the scoreline and possession statsthat we really could have done with an experienced head in the middle of the park. Risky strategy seems to have backfired somewhat.

Just got back, and pretty confused. How did they score 5 goals?

Should have won that really, a couple of turning points: Revells goal ruled out & Grants OG.

From that viewing, if Walsall didn't have that #7 then they'd be relegation candidates in my opinion.

This margin idea is rubbish. We lost 4-1 at Elland Road, 4-1 at the City Ground, 3-0 at the Liberty and 5-1 at Doncaster but we were two wins off of promotion.

Still **** result today and I would guess from the scoreline and possession statsthat we really could have done with an experienced head in the middle of the park. Risky strategy seems to have backfired somewhat.

They were top quality sides. Walsall are a team of Donkeys yet they made us look like an absolute shambles.

They were top quality sides. Walsall are a team of Donkeys yet they made us look like an absolute shambles.

Have to agree with you there Walsall were awful. Didn't see or hear much communication from our boys today either.

Its the shirts!!! Teams arnt scared of a team with a dot to dot game on thier shirts!!

Back