• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

A lot of Hummel stuff at sale prices in the club shop (25% off).

Last edited:
The availability of the sky blue shirt on the website may go some way to explaining why the team never wear it.

I don't think we have enough to give to the new signings. Last time we wore it was Stevenage... It hasn't been seen since the embargo was listed.

Which is a damn shame as it's right up there as my favourite ever Southend Shirt

The availability of the sky blue shirt on the website may go some way to explaining why the team never wear it.

I don't think we have enough to give to the new signings. Last time we wore it was Stevenage... It hasn't been seen since the embargo was listed.

Which is a damn shame as it's right up there as my favourite ever Southend Shirt

I was a bit surprised we didn't wear it on Saturday. Grimsby were in black and white stripes. Both sides wore black shorts, we had yellow socks and their's were black. It could be that (other than the tops) both teams would have been in black, but I'm not really sure why.

I was a bit surprised we didn't wear it on Saturday. Grimsby were in black and white stripes. Both sides wore black shorts, we had yellow socks and their's were black. It could be that (other than the tops) both teams would have been in black, but I'm not really sure why.

I genuinely reckon it's because we don't have any for the likes of Hart, Akinola, Walsh, Halford & RHF who have all come in post-Stevenage. Even Michael Klass has made matchday squads since then

I genuinely reckon it's because we don't have any for the likes of Hart, Akinola, Walsh, Halford & RHF who have all come in post-Stevenage. Even Michael Klass has made matchday squads since then

Strangely, I think we seem to wear the away shorts with the yellow shirt too.

A lot of Hummel stuff at sale prices in the club shop (25% off).

But no decent sizes for home or away unless you want small or 4 xl.

I've gone for a training top at 18.75. £5 delivery is a bit steep considering I live about 3 roads away ?

I am sure quite a few of us have purchased all 3 shirts this season. Has anyone noticed that the yellow shirt has a 'see through' badge whereas the players yellow shirts have a blue badge.

It really isn't important I know. Just something i noticed. I actually think i prefer the 'see through' version.

I am sure quite a few of us have purchased all 3 shirts this season. Has anyone noticed that the yellow shirt has a 'see through' badge whereas the players yellow shirts have a blue badge.

It really isn't important I know. Just something i noticed. I actually think i prefer the 'see through' version.

There was me worrying about relegation.

My wife absolutely HATES football and gets annoyed when we were able to go to matches.

It was my birthday Monday so just to **** her off I asked for a home and away shirt for my birthday ( win win)?

In fairness she got me both,

Back