• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Issue with kits the club have to commit to selling a certain amount and if they dont they still pay for them. So a third kit may not be that enticing for the club.

Issue with kits the club have to commit to selling a certain amount and if they dont they still pay for them. So a third kit may not be that enticing for the club.

Fair point, but for what it’s worth, I don’t think we’ll struggle to shift kits this season.

The dry lunches that Nike have been serving us, are finally going in the bin, and Hummel will bring about a resurgence of interest,

On top of that, with people being away from the club for such a prolonged period of time, they’ll be excited to reconnect with it, and buying the brand new merchandise is one of those ways.

I understand that the club have to be sure of what they’re doing, as they don’t want to foot the bill... but they have to balance the risk against the reward. My instinct (as an unsuccessful gambler ?) tells me that the reward - on this one occasion, at least - would outweigh the risks

The opportunity to capitalise on all what’s gone on is right there. Whether the club take the opportunity is another matter.

But once again the delay in releasing it is costing the club a lot of cash revenue at a time when there is literally no income!

with so little to see and talk about, a new kit release would be bought out of boredom and curiosity if nothing else!!

Fair point, but for what it’s worth, I don’t think we’ll struggle to shift kits this season.

The dry lunches that Nike have been serving us, are finally going in the bin, and Hummel will bring about a resurgence of interest,

On top of that, with people being away from the club for such a prolonged period of time, they’ll be excited to reconnect with it, and buying the brand new merchandise is one of those ways.

I understand that the club have to be sure of what they’re doing, as they don’t want to foot the bill... but they have to balance the risk against the reward. My instinct (as an unsuccessful gambler ?) tells me that the reward - on this one occasion, at least - would outweigh the risks

The opportunity to capitalise on all what’s gone on is right there. Whether the club take the opportunity is another matter.
I tend to agree with all your points, but wouldn’t be shocked, surprised, upset if they didnt do a third one as they will want to know they can shift home and away first.

But once again the delay in releasing it is costing the club a lot of cash revenue at a time when there is literally no income!

with so little to see and talk about, a new kit release would be bought out of boredom and curiosity if nothing else!!
They are waiting to sign off the sponsor, i was told it was close 4-6 weeks ago so something has been delayed there.

They wont release without the sponsor, unless they really have no option.

looks like a polo aswell if you look at the collar on their story on instagram

£40 for and infant and junior kit is very steep.

That said I think I'll probably get one for myself this season. Hated the generic Nike ones. I hope we don't go with a betting sponsor again.

Reactions: GBJ
Back