• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

My home shirt has just arrived!

Not sure about the badge - looks like it may fall off after a few washes.

My home shirt has just arrived!

Not sure about the badge - looks like it may fall off after a few washes.

Mine has just arrived too. It looks fantastic, but I agree about the badge and I’m slightly concerned how everything is printed on and nothing is stitched. Although it the Trade Price logo appears to be the sturdiest detail this year.

Mine has just arrived too. It looks fantastic, but I agree about the badge and I’m slightly concerned how everything is printed on and nothing is stitched. Although it the Trade Price logo appears to be the sturdiest detail this year.

What's size. Did u order? Is it the same fit as Nike kits? Cause a I'm a xl in Nike. Or a little more room where I be a large?

Mine arrived yesterday, very nice shirt. Agree that there is a slight concern over the badge, but if it is well designed for washes, then I think it looks great! Nice feel to it as well.

Disappointed to find out people have received theirs already. I was litterally

Mines arrived. Home Kit the badge is wonky and the sponsor is a bit off too...

Also the Away Kit badge isn't the same texture at the home and is just flat, compared to the home thats more of a 3D Badge

Disappointed to find out people have received theirs already. I was litterally

Mines arrived. Home Kit the badge is wonky and the sponsor is a bit off too...

Also the Away Kit badge isn't the same texture at the home and is just flat, compared to the home thats more of a 3D Badge
Thats one of the reasons why i try and always buy "in the flesh" so to speak. As nice as a picture looks i feel that you have to see the item your buying as well. Especially with clothes as sizing varies from shop to shop (probably to make people feel good about themselves. A large in one shop would be a medium in another) I tried to have a look in the club shop whilst queuing for my season ticket, but it looks like the bailiffs have been in. Only thing left pretty much is a massive pile of gnomes in their boxes

my shirts arrived today, the home in particular is lovely! size-wise, the small seems slightly more snug around the shoulders than the nike ones, i may exchange for a medium.

Club shop is no where near ready, when I was in their today getting my ST I asked and was told Hummel have not even started in their yet. i am not surprised as I was told that Hummel have yet to deliver either the home or away kits for the first team, Which is why we are playing in the yellow. Hopefully someone can confirm the kit rumour

Back