• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Club shop is no where near ready, when I was in their today getting my ST I asked and was told Hummel have not even started in their yet. i am not surprised as I was told that Hummel have yet to deliver either the home or away kits for the first team, Which is why we are playing in the yellow. Hopefully someone can confirm the kit rumour
That would explain the yellow kit being worn yesterday, slightly odd that they would be able to produce kits for fans that pre-ordered but not the players though, unless the issue is with putting the numbers on the shirts?

That would explain the yellow kit being worn yesterday, slightly odd that they would be able to produce kits for fans that pre-ordered but not the players though, unless the issue is with putting the numbers on the shirts?
Or those in charge preferring to get some money in from sales and not upset even more people when their pre-orders haven't come while the team wears yellow.

That or it could be different, Nike/Adidas have "fan" shirts and "player" shirts, basically with "technology" in the player shirts which makes them a bit more breathable, etc. to be adapted to the demands of playing a game, rather than sitting on a sofa watching it.

I assumed it was a rumour without foundation but thought i would share as thought it was also strange that no work is being done on the club shop

Last edited:
I haven’t got mine yet either Mark, but I think that could be because I have customisation on the back (name and number)? Did you ask for that too?

Could be the issue as i’ve not seen anyone post a picture of theirs with name and number on the back.

Is there a telephone number for the club shop? I emailed them on Monday with a question regarding ordering a shirt for my son's birthday and I didn't get an answer.

Got my shirts this afternoon, they’re great.

They took no time to get here they only took 57hours from being scanned in at the couriers to them landing on my front door Here in Australia an hour ago.

Put that in perspective I ordered something from Melbourne three weeks ago got my tracking number and checked that it was picked up. The tracking shows that the parcel is still in Melbourne. You can’t trust those coronavirus ridden Victorians.

The more of the Hummel stuff I see the players in the more I like. I reckon we could sell a fair amount of it if the club can get it online soon.

Got my shirts this afternoon, they’re great.

They took no time to get here they only took 57hours from being scanned in at the couriers to them landing on my front door Here in Australia an hour ago.

Put that in perspective I ordered something from Melbourne three weeks ago got my tracking number and checked that it was picked up. The tracking shows that the parcel is still in Melbourne. You can’t trust those coronavirus ridden Victorians.

Once it gets into Australia Post's hands who knows how long it will take to arrive. My in-laws mailed a letter to my wife a few weeks back (seeing as we cannot visit them due to living in a tyrannical police state lockdown restrictions). They live 90 mins away by car and it took a week to get here by post.

In any case, I'd probably fumigate it when it arrives. :Sorry:

Did those who've received them already get some kind of notification they'd been sent out? Still not heard anything on my order.

I received my sons kit yesterday, I think it looks the part, I did get an email to say it was dispatched but the tracking thing was still showing at the depot when I had it delivered.

Can anyone who has received their shirts please let me know regarding sizing compared to the Nike crap we had before. I was always an xl which was borderline too snug. Cheers

Back