• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Did those who've received them already get some kind of notification they'd been sent out? Still not heard anything on my order.

Yes, I just had an email saying it had been despatched and it came the following day. Was very quick. The address is Nottingham so I assume they're being sent directly from the manufacturer.

Does anyone have a contact number that works for the club shop? I'm trying to change my order but nobody responds over email and the only number I can find doesn't work.

Been told the following...

Demand for the home kit is down 20% year-on-year. However demand for the sky blue away kit is up 55% on last year's away shirt.

Home kit difference largely put down to it going on sale so much later and behind closed doors. Still surprised me given how popular it's been.

Demand for the home kit is down 20% year-on-year. However demand for the sky blue away kit is up 55% on last year's away shirt.

Home kit difference largely put down to it going on sale so much later and behind closed doors. Still surprised me given how popular it's been.

I haven't bought mine or my sons' yet, and probably won't until we can wear them to a match.

Reactions: GBJ

I’d imagine the lack of a club shop has something to do with it.

Once it reopens, and fans are allowed back into the stadium, I’d expect the sales to increase.

I haven't bought mine or my sons' yet, and probably won't until we can wear them to a match.

Very, very rarely will I wear a replica football shirt, but I’m intent on purchasing this years home one

I just don’t have any urge to buy it online though.

If the shop had been open, I’d have been inclined to pop down and get one, and maybe have a little browse at what else they’ve got... which is probably the same for a few people.

Sadly for SUFC, they’ll have to wait until they either open the shop, or allow fans back in, before they get their mitts on my cash.

Just FYI, the shop is completely unresponsive to return requests, so make sure you order the right size as it doesn't seem like you'll get any option to return it!

There is a returns process on the shipping note that comes with the shirt.
Fill in the reason, new size if you want a replacement and send it back.
I did that last week for my away shirt which was too small.
Not heard back yet.........

I'm waiting for the training wear to come out (WS Junior has his eye on the turquoise training top) and when I can get a home shirt with the Teddy Foundation on it as promised on launch date.

And a polo shirt, and a baseball cap, and a long sleeved training top...

Back