• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hungary v England

blueblueblue

Striker
Quick heads up folks, it's on C4 tonight KO at 1700.

Did I hear right that home fans are banned, not sure if that includes away fans though.

I think we can pretty much expect an experimental side, I'm not sure if teams take this serious.

I still don't understand the rules of this cup. A cup is a cup I guess, we don't win many of those :(

Did you hear the howls of derision from the under 14’s in the crowd when England took a knee? Wow. I don’t like the gesture myself, but that I didn’t expect.

Did you hear the howls of derision from the under 14’s in the crowd when England took a knee? Wow. I don’t like the gesture myself, but that I didn’t expect.

Yes it was very odd to hear kids (I'm guessing they were the ones that boo'd). I can't stand the gesture, it's insulting, but come on........ Eastern Europe seems to have a big problem.

So so slow and predictable in the build up and going forward... Never look like testing their keeper. 😴 lets just make sure they have every man behind the ball.

Southgate gets good players and turns them into average players with he way the sets up and plays.

Get Saka off now. The audacity to try and attack at pace, get into the box and have a shot. Too much excitement.

Yep, just a pointless end of season waste of time and money kick about.
Didn't even know it was on 'till this morning.

Game was supposed to be played behind closed doors because of their previous racist issues but they’ve some how managed to convince the useless outfit called EUFA to allow thousands of kids in along with parents who obviously were the route cause of the problem in the first place lol.

Back