• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Noel Hunt is back at training and he should be ready to play a part in the Bradford game. Weston and McLaughlin are both suffering bad ankle bruising and are still in pain when pressure is put on the ankle. Deegan, Worrall and Timlin are almost back, but will not be risked in the behind closed doors friendly against Ipswich this afternoon, but Smith, O'Neill, Prosser and Pigott will be playing, to give them game time.

Good news about Hunt. Maybe save him until Boxing Day so he can tear the farmers a new one and send them closer to League 2.

Just heard Noel was closing his car door and pulled a muscle,Noel remember to warm up first before you do anything!:winking:

Just heard Noel was closing his car door and pulled a muscle,Noel remember to warm up first before you do anything!:winking:

roflcopter.gif~c200

**** me, I presume you are often found on the stand up circuit?

Good news about Hunt. Maybe save him until Boxing Day so he can tear the farmers a new one and send them closer to League 2.

He'll need some match practice before then. I also suspect he'll start off on the bench.

Back for Bradford, injured again, back against Col U to score the winner in a 2-1 :thumbsup:

Then, sometime in January... injured again...

Better make sure he doesn't join in with the bowling at the upcoming JB Christmas party! :winking:

Better make sure he doesn't join in with the bowling at the upcoming JB Christmas party! :winking:

Definitely not !

I strongly urge the club to hire 4 burly men with the remit of carrying Noel everywhere,including upstairs to his bedroom,match day Noel can be carried around during the warm up and carried off at full time,carried to his car too:winking:

Definitely not !

I strongly urge the club to hire 4 burly men with the remit of carrying Noel everywhere,including upstairs to his bedroom,match day Noel can be carried around during the warm up and carried off at full time,carried to his car too:winking:

But that might spoil your season. You have been praying for Noel Hunt to fail so you can perversely gloat on here....Very strange from a so called fan

Theres a friendly behind closed doors against Ipswich today, assume thats for his benefit.

But that might spoil your season. You have been praying for Noel Hunt to fail so you can perversely gloat on here....Very strange from a so called fan

Not at all,Hunt is quality no question of that whatsoever,sadly he is injury prone which we all knew about before he signed here,would rather be cheering him from the stand than typing the inevitable about him sadly.

No chance of him being on the Bench for Millwall?

Think that game would be ideal for Deegan, Worall and Timlin to play a part and get some minutes. In fact I would start Worall anyway!

To be fair I think MrsBlues whole year has been totally ruined already by Brown and team having so much success!

Phil Brown said in the Echo that the Millwall game will probably be too soon for him, and they don't want to take risks.

That is a shame but it was when he came on as a sub against Crewe that he was injured so perhaps they (the management team) are being more cautious as a result. Having said that I would still consider Hunt for the bench as it seems that the chances of Williams getting time on the pitch are close to nothing ......... :nope:

That is a shame but it was when he came on as a sub against Crewe that he was injured so perhaps they (the management team) are being more cautious as a result. Having said that I would still consider Hunt for the bench as it seems that the chances of Williams getting time on the pitch are close to nothing ......... :nope:

Fair point, AND the starting 11 go through a much better, proper warm up routine than any sub does so maybe there is more risk as coming on as sub with cold muscles/ligaments etc.

Back