• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hurrah! It's that time again!

Who's is going to be, then?

• Total voters

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
Yes, after a two-year absence (congratulations on that, by the way - y'know the whole promotion-y thing) it's that time again....Who will score this season's own goal against Orient?

It's the chance for them to join that exclusive club of Shrimper's past and present:

Flahavan. Prior. Bramble. Broughton. McSweeny. And Whelan. Heroes one and all.

More to the point, it's the chance to prove AQA wrong.

p.s. This is a multi-choice poll in case Dresgate happens again. :finger:

pps. I am fully aware that I'm going to have to get my pee-taking in now, before you beat us on Saturday. :angel:

Yes, after a two-year absence (congratulations on that, by the way - y'know the whole promotion-y thing) it's that time again....Who will score this season's own goal against Orient?

It's the chance for them to join that exclusive club of Shrimper's past and present:

pps. I am fully aware that I'm going to have to get my pee-taking in now, before you beat us on Saturday. :angel:

I'm going for Freddy Eastwood :rolleyes:

Get with it, Stokesie, you obviously haven't noticed that we recently signed a defender from Colchester. I think the script has already been written...

I was wondering what was taking you so long. Personally I think Peter Clarke is such a nailed on certainty the question I'd have posed is when he'd put through his own goal.

ps Why Prior?

Clarke is the obvious choice, so I'm going to be controversial and say Kevin "Monkey-boy" Maher... who will proceed to have the p*ss taken out of him by all his Ooze-supporting friends and relatives.

:p

Shame we didn't sign Oji - he'd be my favourite - purely for the rhyming alliteration... Oji o.g.

Jonny, we had this discussion the other day didnt we?

It's not going to happen again, so just get over it :p :D

Voted for all options, Oh dear what have I done! I like what you did with the JCR thing there :p

Back