• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EastStandBlue

Life President
Last night I was out with a few of the lads, proving to be my last Uni night out before I get back to Southend for the summer. Had a few drinks at one of the lads houses, a few cracks at "The Boot", and then off to the club at around 11.

Bassment, the club, have been doing Stock Exchange for a few weeks now and for those who don't know, the prices of drinks fluctuate throughout the evening, theyre put on the plasma screens around the bar and occasionally you'll have a Market Crash where the prices plummet. I got 8 bottles of Fosters last night for £6 odd, So needless to say I was pretty c*nted by 2am.

Anyway, one of the lads we were out with i've never met before and he actually knows hypnosis. I'm always a bit sceptical about things like this, But I can guarantee you not anymore after this display. He started in the club, picking this big lad (And I mean big, 20 stone Rugby player big)... Has a word in his ear, claps his hands and Bang... this lad hits the deck. Stone Cold. He's out.

What was impressed me was he managed to do it despite the loud music, and had this guy crawling on all fours around a packed nightclub. Outside he had the same lad on the floor again, laying flat out only this time, everytime he whistled the lad thought he'd won the lottery... Well it was hillarious, this guy was screaming his lungs out at 2:30am adamant he'd won millions.

Then it got a little on the dark side. He put him back under, and basically made this guy not see him, all he could see was his hat. He got f*cking scared, seeing nothing but a floating hat and was running away from it, screaming.

Game for a laugh, I put myself forward for 1 time on the basis that he did not get me f*cking naked or anything like that. He had me so that when I pressed the button to cross the road, my hand would get stuck and I wouldn't be able to move.... It's the weirdest thing i've ever experienced, this happening to you with no reason why... And I sure as hell won't be doing it again.

Has anybody else ever been hypnotised?

Yes but not under those conditions , and tell you mate his a silly sod for doing things like that . There are conditioning words , and phrases that will make people respond in certain ways . However you can ignore them and resist it (though thats going to be more tricky of you've had a few bevvies).

Its the vibration of the word not the meaning that does oit , hence the idea why there are "words" of power . Ohm anyone ;)

I must admit I was always a sceptic regarding hypnosis but my missus as qualified as a hypnotherapist, quite a bit different than your mate in the club but seeing the results when it comes to helping people as one me over. It is more suggestion and being in a relaxed state and I have to admit that she only suggests things to me when we are over bluewater park shopping. I expect that is why I come back from there, penniless!!

Back