• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
I am hurting.

Its not just sadness at this seasons demise and that the club i support and love is getting relegated its the distinct lack if effort and extreme uncertaintanty surounding the club manager players finance and the future in general.

I dont remember in the last 17 years feeling so far removed from the club as a fan. I feel like no matter what level of support myself and nearly 8,000 fans give every week we havent been able to drag the club from the doldrums or raise the players , and more importantly i feel that level of support from us has been taken for granted by the board.

It will be interesting to see how many fans drop away next season when we play the likes of morcambe on a cold tuesday night.

Much will depend on the stadium getting under way, the pricing and the level of investment by the board to build a squad capable of entertaining and more importantly winning.

I cannot wait for the season to end and i havent ever felt like that before.

Please Ron Martin allow Tilly to build a squad we can be proud of. If you dont then you will lose so many fans through the gate.

Thank god we have the world cup and seeing England lose in spectacular fashion again to look forward to as an aside close season.

cheer up tommy you can look at from either half empty or half full. maybe just maybe all this ron spin is true and that the stadium will be built....easy to doubt him after whats gone on but we all knew it would be tough ....many happy days ahead me likes to think...no point in sulking let the players do that...

Back