• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am leaving the shores.

It is time to tell you all some news that might upset you but is for the best.

I will be leaving the UK on the 6th July as i am emegrating to Cambodia where i will be running a franchise for Clucky Chicken who are an American based food outlet.

My new girlfriend who is cambodian will be running it for me cos you cant run a business being a foirener.
If anyone wants too look me up i will bee stationed in a place called Phnon Penh my email is traintwitcher@yahoo.co.uk.

I know i have upset alot of you in the past but i am just pationate about our beloved club. I hope i havent upset you all too much and you dont hate me in the end we all bleed blue except for that pr*ck Spaceman Spliff if you ever set foot in Cambodia i will put you in a big pot cook you and serve you as chicken scr*ps.

Farewell Train man.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 21 2004,15:42)]in the end we all bleed blue except for that pr*ck Spaceman Spliff if you ever set foot in Cambodia i will put you in a big pot cook you and serve you as chicken scr*ps.
Ouch. He ain't that bad, you know. Besides, how about letting bygones be bygones - if you carry baggage forward from your old life into your new one, you will forever be weighed down by the past...

cool.gif

Good luck in Cambodia

Matt

P.S. How are the trains out there?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 21 2004,15:42)]It is time to tell you all some news that might upset you but is for the best.

I will be leaving the UK on the 6th July as i am emegrating to Cambodia where i will be running a franchise for Clucky Chicken who are an American based food outlet.

My new girlfriend who is cambodian will be running it for me cos you cant run a business being a foirener.
If anyone wants too look me up i will bee stationed in a place called Phnon Penh my email is traintwitcher@yahoo.co.uk.

I know i have upset alot of you in the past but i am just pationate about our beloved club. I hope i havent upset you all too much and you dont hate me in the end we all bleed blue except for that pr*ck Spaceman Spliff if you ever set foot in Cambodia i will put you in a big pot cook you and serve you as chicken scr*ps.

Farewell Train man.
laugh.gif
if only it were true...

In my eyes you shall be missed, heard the news about a week ago , still can't see why you couldnt make peace with everyone before you left, still that wouldnt be you would it Spot

Anyway best of luck and be careful.

we'll miss you mate....
at least someone that had the guts to call a spade a spade.
au revoir monsieur
wink.gif

As someone who has not agreed with your views in the past, I will still like to wish you all the best with your new life.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 21 2004,15:42)]It is time to tell you all some news that might upset you but is for the best.

Farewell Train man.
Are they crispy chicken strips ?

If so im there. A bucket of them and large fries with my 25% blue discount please.

Best of luck mate, some of your comments had some truth, some didnt but thats what the board is all about.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 21 2004,15:42)]I will be leaving the UK on the 6th July as i am emegrating to Cambodia where i will be running a franchise for Clucky Chicken who are an American based food outlet.

Cambodia?! "Clucky Chicken"
rock.gif
!

This sounds like a wind up with Cockles' fingerprints all over it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ June 22 2004,09:48)]Cambodia?! "Clucky Chicken"
rock.gif
!

This sounds like a wind up with Cockles' fingerprints all over it!
I wondered when someone else would finally spot it...
rock.gif

Cambodia
rock.gif
said hi to Gary Gitter for me. This country let adult have *you know* with children, its a fithly place where Adult pay a little girl for a quickie.

Best of luck down there, you need it.

Back