• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
It's another cracker from www.ananova.com:

82021.jpg

<span style='color:blue'>Hasselhoff's daughters hate Knight Rider

David Hasselhoff says his daughters hate his music and change the channel whenever Knight Rider comes on the TV.

Hasselhoff has just brought out a compilation of oldies called David Hasselhoff Sings America, but says daughters, Taylor, 13, and Hayley, 11, hate his music.

"My daughters tell me to switch off my music when I play them my songs," he told German magazine Gala.

"And they change the channel whenever Knight Rider comes on. It's embarrassing for them to watch their father in tight jeans and a stupid hairdo chasing gangsters on TV."

But he insisted:

"I am and always will be Knight Rider, until I die."</span>

The man is, quite clearly, a legend.  Good on yer', Dave!

biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,12:36)]&quot;My daughters tell me to switch off my music when I play them my songs,&quot;
and he&#39;s surprised why exactly&#33;?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,12:36)]Hasselhoff has just brought out a compilation of oldies called David Hasselhoff Sings America,
Straight out of the &#39;Christmas/birthday presents for people you don&#39;t really like&#39; catalogue.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 23 2004,15:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,12:36)]Hasselhoff has just brought out a compilation of oldies called David Hasselhoff Sings America,
Straight out of the &#39;Christmas/birthday presents for people you don&#39;t really like&#39; catalogue.....
Along with the tape &quot;FM discusses world politics&quot;

I hated knight rider Hasselhoff is such a talentless w***er but he made a fortune out of that &amp; poxy baywatch &amp; his sh*te singing in germany that he put that into his perfume range &amp; made even more &#33;

That picture is quite simply perfection, it has gone into my collection of miscellaneous pictures don&#39;t you worry about that&#33;
wink.gif

Back