• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
Just wanted to wish SUFC good fortune while im away, and everyone here all the best for the month of February , as im off on vacation ,Going back to the Philippines and wont be back until 9th March.No computer stations where i will be so unless im in a city or town ,wont be able to come online.ALL the best SUFC and the supporters. utb:happy:

safe trip and lets hope when you get back we are top of the league 6 points clear.......time for a laydown and my medication.......Nurse....nurse

Have a safe trip and hopefully a great vacation. Now I am not sure what size of luggage you are intending to take but as a special request and space permitting on your return could you squeeze in one of those nice compact Filipino girls. Not too fussed but lets say 5' tall, curves and swerves in appropriate places, oh and she has to do that naked massage stuff where she puts oil on her breasts and then works her nipples into my back.

There's a drink in it for you. Can't say fairer than that.

Back