• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News I am representing Southend United tomorrow......

llama

Schoolboy
Hello,

For my sins, I am representing SUFC on BBC Radio Manchester tomorrow, between 3pm and 4pm (Probably around about 3:20pm).

Normally, at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, Radio Manchester would be reporting on their local

teams, however, this Saturday, instead of reporting on the Southend v. Bolton match, they are

broadcasting a 'Live Penalty Shootout Quiz' involving a fan from Bolton and a fan from

Southend (That's me). Apparently we will be answering five questions on our opponent's

football team. (Penalty Shootout Style).

The quiz will be broadcast live on the radio and the BBC Radio Manchester website.

If any one could suggest questions that I might receive about Bolton Wanderers FC, it would be appreciated.

-llama

Check how many times they have won the League & FA cup. Record appearances, record wins, record crowd. Year formed, nickname, club colours, ground name, previous grounds. Famous players,

Clayton Donaldson gets annoyed when dog walkers don't pick up their dogs' poo. He started a Facebook group to name and shame the poop villains of Bradford but the Police got involved and it nearly kicked off. True story.

If I were you I would swot up on facts about the game in September 1996 at Roots Hall (the last home game I missed coincidentally), when we beat Bolton 5-2.
A strange score line when you consider that we finished bottom and they won the league that season.
Bolton scored 100 goals in the league and if they had won at Roots Hall, would have had 101 points.

who was there most famous striker and also england representative,a few decades ago answer Nat Lofthouse.

So in order to replicate this season. Get an early question right to take the lead then after the break get a couple of easy questions wrong and eventually lose by 4 or 5.

Hopefully the Bolton fan will get a 12 question penalty ?

Not too bad.

I was asked 5 questions on Bolton FC

1. Nickname of Bolton
2. Score between Southend and Bolton last December
3. Name of Bolton's mascot
4. How many times have Bolton WON level 3 league. (Division 3/League 1)
5. Record losing score for Bolton?

I think we drew 2-2 although it was a bit confusing, seeing at one stage I had score 1.5 points and then got a question correct.

Unfortunately I mis-read the WIKI page that I had open on Bolton's record loses : :Cry:

I think we drew 2-2 although it was a bit confusing, seeing at one stage I had score 1.5 points and then got a question correct.

Unfortunately I mis-read the WIKI page that I had open on Bolton's record loses : :Cry:
More dropped points. Campbell out.

Back