• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am so angry with Tilson on three counts of very poor judgement!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Letting goal machine Hooper out, unforgivable!
Replacing Hammel with a bloke that can't defend, Mulgrew, unforgivable!
Bringing in a target man that can't jump, not mobile and a poor first touch, Revell, unforgivable!

3 Blatant managerial mistakes that will spoil our season in a crap league when nicely poised for the play offs, sorting out the gaps in the defence would help as well but that's another story!

Goal machine ??? never did anything for us but scores in L2 !
Agree about Mulgrew but think Revell with Barnard will come good just need a bit of time together

Is there that much difference, anyway who would you rather bring on, Millwall away, Scannel or Hooper 2-1 down enough said!

must be cos he didnt score many in league 1 given his opportunities....

however, i aint gonna argue...i know you want me to...

i did say in the match thread, i was not sure why scannel replaced the player he did.

if only i had fantastic hindsight skills eh....

Goal machine ??? never did anything for us but scores in L2 !
Agree about Mulgrew but think Revell with Barnard will come good just need a bit of time together

Harrold and Barnard might have come good as well and it wouldn't have cost 150 000. Ron Martin aint stupid and actually is a good judge of a player, bet he's thinking 1 Harrold was enough and now i've gone and bought another!

Harrold and Barnard might have come good as well and it wouldn't have cost 150 000. Ron Martin aint stupid and actually is a good judge of a player, bet he's thinking 1 Harrold was enough and now i've gone and bought another!

why do you post this now and not give ron and tilly the benefit of your brilliance before the players are signed?

why do you post this now and not give ron and tilly the benefit of your brilliance before the players are signed?

Because she's a t!t who likes nothing better than coming on here and winding all of us up after a defeat. I wouldn't get too upset about it. Wiggy livens evenings like this up for me no end!

Ditto , i am not overly concearned about us finding the back of the net as that is not our main concern at present, Revell and Barnard should be capable of 15 goals between them with a good run of games , and you can't really ask more from Bailey and Macca on the goal front.

We are crying out for some leadership qualitys at the back and every team must know how to expose our weaknesses , just get as many balls into the box quickly and put pressure on our back four and we crumble .

We MUST sort our back four out now , it is becoming a joke at the amount of points we are dropping as a result from not having someone that can clear our lines and deal with the set pieces.

None of them ! But thats whats wrong with the club at the moment still signing lemons and havnt got enough quality and depth in the squad to make changes and turn games around

Bringing in a target man that can't jump, not mobile and a poor first touch, Revell, unforgivable!

3 Blatant managerial mistakes that will spoil our season in a crap league when nicely poised for the play offs, sorting out the gaps in the defence would help as well but that's another story!
You made it home quick tonight Wiggy. :flamer:

Wiggy stirkes again !

'Goal Machine Hooper' ! If he was that much of a goal machine how comes he's played 43 times for us (including sub appearances) and scored a massive 4 goals, thats nealy one goal every 11 appearances, we'll have to be careful Sir Alex and Arsene will be after him !

Mulgrew has played just 3 games for us and needs to settle in with the rest of the back four, i think you'll find we'll do much better if we were to look at the centre backs first, you dont seem to have any critisism for them do you ?

As i said on another thread, Revell has only played a couple of games and i bet you've only seen one of them !!!! I thought he did ok on saturday, especially when Charlie Mac came on but he's never going to be a Freddy so ley off him. If you start slating him this saturday he might start to lose confidence and end up like Billy Paynter who was never given a secind chance.

The team had a bad result tonight, it happens ! Start supporting the whole team, you never know it might work !

4) Not sorting out the goalkeeper situation. Flahavan was awful again yesterday.

Oh and I don't agree with points one or three either. As for Mulgrew, we'll see. Started well enough but it was a poor mistake by him that led to the corner.

Last edited:
Back