• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yellow Army

Members
I could of gone home tonight like I was feeling at half time. Bitterly dissapointed, upset and not looking forward to the journey home. For our supporters to pick themselves up and just carry on making noise despite the goals flying in made me feel proud, and cheered me up. Unfortuantly the performance wasn't matched on the pitch but you just need to look around the Doncaster ground to realise they are better placed to play Championship football then us. They played the ball surperbly, the groud had excellent facilities from Catering to Groundstaff. The 'New Stadium effect' is one we are yet to expireince, but it just shows what a new ground can do to a football club bearing in mind not long ago Doncaster were a non-leauge club. So its a money generator to bring in better players.

As would just like to thank Mr. Martin for putting on the coaches and hope the supporters paid him back through the support we gave this evening. To thank the Shrimpers Trust and to Beaver for a speedy trip there and back. To the players, whom we wouldnt been attending the game had it not been for them, and to the players who come over after the game to say thank-you. And to the Doncaster Supporters after the game who showed a mutual respect with us and we're very friendly and wish them all the best next weekend.

Excellent facilities? -there was no BEER!!:(

May i NEVER have to come back to the Keepafloat stadia and witness my team taking a hammering ever again.

If ever i needed a drink it was at half-time,it's a disgrace i tells ya.

I could of gone home tonight like I was feeling at half time. Bitterly dissapointed, upset and not looking forward to the journey home. For our supporters to pick themselves up and just carry on making noise despite the goals flying in made me feel proud, and cheered me up. Unfortuantly the performance wasn't matched on the pitch but you just need to look around the Doncaster ground to realise they are better placed to play Championship football then us. They played the ball surperbly, the groud had excellent facilities from Catering to Groundstaff. The 'New Stadium effect' is one we are yet to expireince, but it just shows what a new ground can do to a football club bearing in mind not long ago Doncaster were a non-leauge club. So its a money generator to bring in better players.

As would just like to thank Mr. Martin for putting on the coaches and hope the supporters paid him back through the support we gave this evening. To thank the Shrimpers Trust and to Beaver for a speedy trip there and back. To the players, whom we wouldnt been attending the game had it not been for them, and to the players who come over after the game to say thank-you. And to the Doncaster Supporters after the game who showed a mutual respect with us and we're very friendly and wish them all the best next weekend.

Top post, deserves green but I've given out too much! (Any kind soul like to do it for me?)

I agree its much better to enjoy yourself and sing, even if your team is losing.

I hope we can remember this at Roots Hall next season.

I agree its much better to enjoy yourself and sing, even if your team is losing.

I hope we can remember this at Roots Hall next season.

People always lose their inhibitions on away days though because you're part of a big crowd, it's never the same at home as the core is spread around the stands, allowing the dissenters to be heard.

Back