• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpin

Banned
I am upset and sad, but I was on a district line train heading home when a small break through in reception gave me the score. I looked around the carriage and as you would imagine going through Plaistow, there didnt seem to be many football fans around.......... a tear of joy rolled down my face and a tinkle that went all the way through my body. I havent felt love and happiness and calm and a sence of well being like that for a long long time............. that one feeling was better than any drug I had ever taken.

So today I love you OBL, I love you MK Shrimper, I love you shrimperzone, I love you George Gallaway, I love you Bob Crowe I love you Colchester fans I love you Brighton

BUT WHAT I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE IF YOU CAN, I would love to see some footage, photos or anything of the game, I dont hink I can wait until getting home to southend tonight to watch it....... so if anyone has a link to anything I owuld love to see it

All my posotive Karma Cockles xx

There's this on YouTube if you've not already seen it...
[video=youtube;aQNiA19oGis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNiA19oGis&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I managed to film this, you can't see much of the players and I couldn't stop shaking but you can feel the atmosphere! :party:

[video=youtube;IKnGjBEnHIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKnGjBEnHIU[/video]

does anyone have a recording they could put on a DVD please? willing to pay for it as have not got sky sports so could not watch the re-run earlier!

thanks guys and girls..... yes would love to se ethe game great to see cresswell, is he injured or suspended??

Last night was his last match in his suspension. Hopefully back in the lineup on saturday.

Just wondering, if the club release a DVD, would they have to pay Sky for the recordings?

Could be a good idea to release one with the two legged area final and the final in one set with all 3 being on TV.

Back