• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh dear! Reckon Wordsworth and Demi would have had a decent crack at that free kick

According to Twitter next up is the Pigs goal v Wycombe

Nice idea from the club actually. Some decent social content to get fans talking. Might have been a good idea to get our free kick takers having a go though! Wouldn’t want either of those on set pieces.

Apart from some bellend trolling Coxy on Twitter about his goal tally and weight

Nice idea from the club actually. Some decent social content to get fans talking. Might have been a good idea to get our free kick takers having a go though! Wouldn’t want either of those on set pieces.

Round about 1m 54s

[video=youtube;Aj-8Y2H8bHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj-8Y2H8bHw[/video]

They couldn't even get close to the same power Freddy did lol.

Round about 1m 54s

[video=youtube;Aj-8Y2H8bHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj-8Y2H8bHw[/video]

Ha ha I stand corrected. I was at that game too and went mad when Coxy scored that one. My point was more that Kightly and Wordsworth are our main set piece takers this season and a few others have the odd one.

Maybe Coxy takes a pony free kick in training so he can save the good ones for games eh!

Completely agree, it feels like it's been a long time since we've had this type of content and it's good to see.

I'd like to see some volleys a la McCormack vs Preston

Ha ha I stand corrected. I was at that game too and went mad when Coxy scored that one. My point was more that Kightly and Wordsworth are our main set piece takers this season and a few others have the odd one.

Maybe Coxy takes a pony free kick in training so he can save the good ones for games eh!

That game was, for me, probably the most exciting one at RH last season. I bought my daughter's partner along (Birmingham supporter, low expectation level) and he was absolutely blown away by the quality of the game. He now thinks Southend are a brilliant team. I agree with you on the Kightly/Wordsworth bit by the way. I may add McLaughlin into the mix too.

Back