• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

The Colchester game worked as sweet as a nut on my laptop. As I had a freebee code from the EFL I copied and pasted in into the buying a pass page and got the message 'invalid code'. Tried again, same message. When I typed the code in manually it worked first time, very weird. In a way I wish that it hadn't worked well in hindsight.:Sad:

The Colchester game worked as sweet as a nut on my laptop. As I had a freebee code from the EFL I copied and pasted in into the buying a pass page and got the message 'invalid code'. Tried again, same message. When I typed the code in manually it worked first time, very weird. In a way I wish that it hadn't worked well in hindsight.:Sad:
No, it looks as if you did well.
But already after 21 posts it's all so hit-and-miss.
Not buying into the idea I have to watch it on my small phone, when it worked fine on the laptop previously.
It also seems that promises made about compensatory payments only get dealt with if you remind them by phone.
Bearing in mind, the whole operation is done through the official website, why are the club so silent?
They've had enough comments on their twitter feed, but are as lacking as our team.

Ive been giving the EFL some hefty uncomplimentary stick, it has helped to get a refund on each occasion. I too got fed up with the change your provider, empty your cache, switch to a tin can and string and hang it out the window, change your life and trousers , find a vaccine and save the World approach,
So apart from the blasting, I required them to send me a copy of their Complaints procedure and formally register my complaint along with a Complaints number , Plus requiring info as to who I go to next if dissatisfied with their response

Suffice to say no response yet to the latter so have written again, May have to seek Home addresses of board at this rate

I have watched us on ifollow about eight times. I've complained by email and had one refund and one complimentary game ( Col U). I tried the on screen chat once and could not remove the chat screen which covered half the screen.
I had to go up to the Isle of Lewis for three weeks and it did seem a little better up there but still was freezing with the circle of death going round n round. In all I have never been able to watch a whole game in its entirety. ( some may say a blessing!! ) This is just not good enough.

I've watched every home match and most away matches on iFollow his season. I use my android phone to screen mirror to my TV. Only had one problem to date; the day when everybody lost the first ten minuites of the match. For this I was given a free pass to next Saturday's match.

Neither my phone nor my TV are particularly new but I get a really good and reliable service. I live out in the sticks too with a poorer than average broadband speed.

The quality isn't brilliant with a couple of sound glitches each match where the commentators sound like their speaking into buckets, and there've been a couple of occassions where it looked like they let the cameraman's kids have a go.

Overall though it'll do me until we can get backl to the real thing.

I've watched every home match and most away matches on iFollow his season. I use my android phone to screen mirror to my TV. Only had one problem to date; the day when everybody lost the first ten minuites of the match. For this I was given a free pass to next Saturday's match.

Neither my phone nor my TV are particularly new but I get a really good and reliable service. I live out in the sticks too with a poorer than average broadband speed.

The quality isn't brilliant with a couple of sound glitches each match where the commentators sound like their speaking into buckets, and there've been a couple of occassions where it looked like they let the cameraman's kids have a go.

Overall though it'll do me until we can get backl to the real thing.
My broadband speed is pretty good at 45meg and the sound quality you mention (heads in buckets) is a common event in our house. Mind you when Stuart Smith is spouting his unique line of bollocks that can be a mercy.

This you have to read, received by email today:

"Thank you for contacting iFollow with your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

"Please feel free reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Regards,

Daniela
iFollow Support"

Do you like the idea of 'uncommon'?
I have forwarded this thread to 'Daniella' although I doubt she gives a rat's arse.

Has worked fine on my MacBook using Safari but I've failed to get it to work on my Firestick (which streams everything else without a problem).

We have had problems getting live match on tv using iPhone and Apple lightening cable. Been to computer experts and Apple and they have not found a remedy. By chance last week we wanted to watch something on iPlayer on our tv and it said no internet connection. This is strange as we had internet on computer and iPad. After pressing a few settings on tv found that the internet name was incorrect. In July sky put in a new router and sky q. The sky engineer had not updated the new sky name on tv so was not connecting to WiFi router. This is probably why we could not watch live match as the WiFi names were different. Wondered whether this could be the problem other people are having. We are going to complain to sky as engineer hadn’t done his job properly.

Wondered whether this could be the problem other people are having. We are going to complain to sky as engineer hadn’t done his job properly.
Sadly I have found in the past that Sky have acted as the role model for iFollow, closely followed by Ryan Air.

Thankfully I didn't waste £10 on the Col Ewe game, but it reminded me of the Oldham match debacle. I, like many others received an apologetic email dated 29th October promising a full refund within 14 days. That period has now passed and on checking my credit card statement I see that no refund has appeared. Has anybody else had this problem?
I'm emailing efl regarding this and I would advise others to check their accounts to make sure they've received their refund.
I’ve just checked my bank and still no refund. Will be sending them another email shortly.

As a season card holder I was given a free pass for today's match because of previous problems v Oldham.
Unfortunately I can't find the email that I was sent.
Does anyone know if a code is needed for this game as usually that is not needed for home games for season card holders.

Yeah, it does need the code. I put mine in a few days ago to make sure it accepted the code. Looking forward to the "will it play?" experience.

Reactions: RHB
Try typing ‘Walsall’ in your email search box. It worked for me.

Back